Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's getting ready to climb to the top rope and body slam someone. Sarah "camel toe" Burke in the red corner weighing in at 600lbs
Wonder what her signature move would be?
Maybe she could smother her opponent in cheese and swallow them whole?

Or use her ample midriff to belly flop them..

Last but not least, she could open her legs and the smell of unwashed flaps would over power them.

Plenty of options!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
why would she even buy those jeans? i get buying something in the sale that’s nightly snug knowing your a few lbs over your usual weight but c’mon!

Wonder what her signature move would be?
Maybe she could smother her opponent in cheese and swallow them whole?

Or use her ample midriff to belly flop them..

Last but not least, she could open her legs and the smell of unwashed flaps would over power them.

Plenty of options!!
One flick of her greasy hair would blind any opponent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently he never sees them! I’d say Big Back locks him in. The time of Lewk Buckleys weird Saturday night bday party with none of his friends πŸ˜‚ was totally to keep teet in. Teet was throwing his eyes up to heaven about having to stay in for it he was LIVIDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not such a stepped up daddy after all!

Burps might read this and have a go off him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sloppy, can ye give the goss on Majelly? Is she sick of burps? Does she dislike her? have the mates that read here religiously every asked him about the mysterious Edinburgh trip? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ did they all know the HG tit was literal tit and not tell keet to cop on? so many questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sloppy, can ye give the goss on Majelly? Is she sick of burps? Does she dislike her? have the mates that read here religiously every asked him about the mysterious Edinburgh trip? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ did they all know the HG tit was literal tit and not tell keet to cop on? so many questions!
@HawTea2.0 all super relevant questions! I’m trying to push my mole to their full potential and dig a bit deeper for me for certain areas of curiosity. I have some info that would blow minds but the identification of my meticulous mole would then be revealed and they would get duck all then xxx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@HawTea2.0 all super relevant questions! I’m trying to push my mole to their full potential and dig a bit deeper for me for certain areas of curiosity. I have some info that would blow minds but the identification of my meticulous mole would then be revealed and they would get duck all then xxx
Awh no stress, best keep the mole safe as much a possible especially until we get all the wedding content for threads of laughter to come πŸ˜‚ we’ve lots ratzhole to the miwadi waterboarding insta room torture chamber, don’t want to lose you and your pal too! ❀ majelly wearing white to the wedding is on my bingo card though, or pilot ex being invited by majelly πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Burps is a dangerous gaslighter, just like trump , tells lies straight up , different versions, like about her weight , eventually people just accept and believe her or stop caring. Again like trump she believes her own lies , the people around her are like trumps maga crowd , brainwashed, sticking with her because that think something in it for them , the sisters likely think she good advertising for fusion, keet saw freebies galore, same id say with Tina . She has them convinced she is a big deal, when really all those around her are keeping her life going, roof over her head , free nails and blow dries , I'd say keet is almost a hostage now cos of belly ...they are all stupid fools , she is a dangerous , nasty lying excuse for a human ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Burps is a dangerous gaslighter, just like trump , tells lies straight up , different versions, like about her weight , eventually people just accept and believe her or stop caring. Again like trump she believes her own lies , the people around her are like trumps maga crowd , brainwashed, sticking with her because that think something in it for them , the sisters likely think she good advertising for fusion, keet saw freebies galore, same id say with Tina . She has them convinced she is a big deal, when really all those around her are keeping her life going, roof over her head , free nails and blow dries , I'd say keet is almost a hostage now cos of belly ...they are all stupid fools , she is a dangerous , nasty lying excuse for a human ...
Coincidentally she's built like Trump aswell

• Haha
She needs a padded room who in their right mind would willingly post them pictures of themselves. Well seen the cock is in hospital and she can't get a hold of his phone to send herself comments "my handsome mate" or something similar. Their is wiser chewing grass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon Burps says Tina is tit cook because she doesn't cook tit fakeways like Burps does & is more a traditional meat & veg cook.

Reactions: 30
I'm still shook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone have the twirling video to post ? X
Here you go.
Does anyone know how to add videos to the wiki so I can add it there? I know I click edit and then media but then I'm lost.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Here you go.
Does anyone know how to add videos to the wiki so I can add it there? I know I click edit and then media but then I'm lost.
I’m dead at this. The song then β€œ I’m taking it all in” how bleeping applicable as there is ALOT to take in with this Whimsical Jumbo witch! πŸ˜‚πŸ₯–πŸ₯–πŸ₯–

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.