Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the name of all that is holy, would you filter your baby?
Her phone is just automatically set to add 50 filters to her photos at all times I'd say. Hence the shock of seeing her true size in the sausage suit last week. That was last Monday, and she said she would be going once or twice a week but no sign of her going back since 🤔 She must be afraid to be photographed without a filter again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🎵🎵 jelly on a plate
jelly on a plate
With a wibbley wobbley
wibbley wobbley
jelly on a plate 🎵🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is a Geologist somewhere who thinks there has been a techtonic shift, from the vibrations off the machine being used on her. This clinic that's giving her a freebie which also gave her one before the last wedding must be very confused to see the size she has gotten in between the two sessions. Hardly an advertisement for the treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure the clinic is delighted the she brought her baby with her 🙄 In all fairness she has some neck to land in to the clinic with Belly in the carseat. If I didn't have someone to mind my child I'd reschedule the appointment, but sure Sarah is delusional and thinks Belly is the most handsome baby to have ever been born so she will probably be on later to say that the girls in the clinic were obsesssssedddd with Belly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sure the clinic is delighted the she brought her baby with her 🙄 In all fairness she has some neck to land in to the clinic with Belly in the carseat. If I didn't have someone to mind my child I'd reschedule the appointment, but sure Sarah is delusional and thinks Belly is the most handsome baby to have ever been born so she will probably be on later to say that the girls in the clinic were obsesssssedddd with Belly 🤦‍♀️
Would any old nobody be allowed do the same I wonder or would they be scolded or told they had to cancel..

Never in my life would I rock up to an appointment with baby in tow. If I can't go on my own, I just don't go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You're right it was before all of her "secondary infertility" journeys. I specifically remember because I'm still absolutely convinced she made up the entire infertility crap as an attempt at damage control after Jellygate.
What was jellygate?

A complete waste of time IMO. similar to the toning 'tables' years ago. You'd be better off going for a fast walk.
A fast walk would go her the world of good it’s how I lost the weight I piled on over lockdown and kept it off. She’s a lazy lump.

Reactions: 7
Do you not have to lose loads of weight first? Before gettin skin tightening done? Like your one doing it is just rubbing a bowl of jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God that Sonic story was so boring not that I expected anything even slightly funny. Burps deffo get her intelligence from Sonic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All she does is make Tina out to be stupid,like the apple didn't fall far from the tree burps,at least Tina has her own home,burps has literally no life

Reactions: 28
She is the only person and i cannot stress this strongly enough that finds her stories “humorous” 🙄

Reactions: 18
Is poor Keety out of hospital yet?
He hasn't passed his giant chicken nuggie poo so no
---
I'd say what her Mother ment was will I get the paint or can you grab it. I'd say if was one of them moments when Tina said it and then thought sure your a lazy slob no point asking you to get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That kind of "funny" story isn't even something you'd bother to text your sisters about let alone tell your followers.

Woodies also appears to be 6mins from her house so can she give over acting the bleeping martyr for driving the mother who's housing her, 2km down the road when she's doing nothing else but sitting on her hole.

Tina needs to tell her to stop the eye rolling videos about her or she and her 2 kids can move in with Majelly

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she speaking like that thing kneevo? The smacking the lips, the eyes, the head wobble, “strap yourselves in” Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the “we’re minding Carly” no Big Back, your mother is because you fucked off this morning and brought your own crotch goblin and not the child you’re “minding” so it’s your mother minding her ye lazy fuckhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.