Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say there would be a new species of bacteria found in that airfryer if it was swabbed...burps probably slams it a few times when the food doesn't cook quick enough..☠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Incredible that Tina managed to make an entire roast dinner without using a single drop of oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will never get over this I swear to god! 😂
A side by side pic of this against the pic of her in the jeans today buttoned up would be interesting to see…. That video was in the last few weeks and she’s more or less appearing to have lost the tyre in the jeans today

Reactions: 2
Or you know when you roll up a croissant to bake it at home yourself??

Being off topic here but @Seamus if you're lurking I hope you're doing ok 💕 thinking of you today missing out on the lols from burp
Awh @Crones884 thank you so, so much for the tag❤ I'm doing well tg, it's been a long road but I'm getting there🙏 Hope you and your baby are all good too💞
No, I haven't been lurking as I get all the low down from my buddies, so i dont have to. Shes still the talk of the parish as they say😆 Still a lying, lazy, slob i hear only multiplied by 10,000....I'll definitely check in for the world's chavistic wedding though, I'd actually pay to watch it🙈
Anyways thanks again for being such a pet and thinking of me xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
whole roast but of course burps had to use the air fryer for the potatoes. like why? surely the oven was already on for the meat?

Reactions: 9
A side by side pic of this against the pic of her in the jeans today buttoned up would be interesting to see…. That video was in the last few weeks and she’s more or less appearing to have lost the tyre in the jeans today
It’s packed into the jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder did she start her couch to 5k training this morning? Did anyone hear of any tremors/earthquakes in the Onslow Gardens area today??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here you go.
Does anyone know how to add videos to the wiki so I can add it there? I know I click edit and then media but then I'm lost.
Oh. My. God. I thought one of ye girls had photoshopped her bigger messing. I’m shook !!! Down a few pounds my arse. People with a lot to loose it drops off at the start she should be down a stone.
Lord please let someone bottle her confidence and sell it. Amen 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was showing my friend her videos from this morning with jeans, the one from November and the one from this morning, they honestly thought that it was all recorded in the same day. Didn’t get that they were two separate clips. They’re not on tattle and don’t really care about Sars and agreed that there is no difference between the two clips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will never get over this I swear to god! 😂
the way the sausage skin doesn’t pull up properly and her fringe, it looks like her head is photoshopped on to someone else 😂
---
I reckon Burps says Tina is tit cook because she doesn't cook tit fakeways like Burps does & is more a traditional meat & veg cook.
100% I mean do any of them look like they starve? 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.