Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Lumiere Vlog makes her looks so selfish, I know the family wanted to sit inside to watch the show as it was cold but she proceeded to block their view by filming her face in front of the firework show infront of their view, a show that she’s seen a million times that they might not have.

I know they may have said it’s fine, most people with manners wouldn’t say anything but she needs to be considerate that not everyone goes to DLP every week and this might of been once on a lifetime view and they has to stare as her blocking the view of the firework show
She was so manic and rambling in that vlog I don't think she would have thought for a second about anyone else. She's one of those people that just assumes someone agreeing is validating your actions.

From memory she was there long enough to let her food go cold.

It was a small room and it really seemed like she took over.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think the Lumiere Vlog makes her looks so selfish, I know the family wanted to sit inside to watch the show as it was cold but she proceeded to block their view by filming her face in front of the firework show infront of their view, a show that she’s seen a million times that they might not have.

I know they may have said it’s fine, most people with manners wouldn’t say anything but she needs to be considerate that not everyone goes to DLP every week and this might of been once on a lifetime view and they has to stare as her blocking the view of the firework show
She doesn't give a crap about anyone else in the parks. I've seen her before hogging an area filming stuff getting in everyone's way. But she's far from the only one doing it, there are always lots of these self-important idiots at DLP ruining everyone else's fun just so they can get the best Insta shot.

Reactions: 6
Like with most influencers, going down the „professional“ route has only reinforced her negative character traits and given her some new ones too. The urge to see relatable for example, when pretending to look out for cheaper prices or talking about how much she wants to stay in an expensive place (that she 100% will stay in soon).
And while she’s always been an attention seekers while in public, she’s become much worse in the last two years.

Reactions: 3
When we were going to dlp I sent a load of her vlogs to the various family members. All of them watched them as there really wasn't many options covering restaurants etc. But no one actually liked her and thought she was just tolerable enough while we were planning
---
Money never buys class.
Just lots of leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When we were going to dlp I sent a load of her vlogs to the various family members. All of them watched them as there really wasn't many options covering restaurants etc. But no one actually liked her and thought she was just tolerable enough while we were planning
---

Just lots of leggings
Lots?

She wears the same one or two pairs repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry not checking this thread as much but she lives in Westminster (SW1P), it says so on 192.
It makes sense as she got the bus to work, because tube would take longer.

Reactions: 1
Sorry not checking this thread as much but she lives in Westminster (SW1P), it says so on 192.
It makes sense as she got the bus to work, because tube would take longer.
Her PO Box for fan mail on her youtube also is an address in Westminster. No idea on safeguarding at all.

Reactions: 1

That's usually one of my beefs with these vloggers is it's all about them when they go all the time. As you say, the family or people around them, this could be their one and only visit and they're acting like idiots.

Sam always makes it about her. There are so many times she shoves her face infront of the camera when she could just show or do a voice-over

'Say hello to 40,000 people'

She wishes!!

She may have 40k subscribers, but no way does that many people watch her

duck me, she rambles and repeats so much. She stretches these videos out to get the ads.

Contradicts her 'favourite ' yet again