Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as how happy people don't need to tell you that they're happy: nice people don't need to say they're nice.

Reactions: 3
Also, Sam just loves the sound of her own voice and thinks that every nonsense she says is just wonderful. And she seems like someone who just wants to hear it back, you know? She tells people they’re great, so they tell her that she’s great too.

Reactions: 1
Same as how happy people don't need to tell you that they're happy: nice people don't need to say they're nice.
Completely this. I've never come across a genuinely nice or happy person that needs to tell people.

Actions speak louder than words

Reactions: 2
Has she said why she won’t be at DLP for a few months? Assume she is visiting other Disney parks instead? I did watch her YouTube “last day” but she didn’t say why and wondered if she’d said in other video perhaps.

Has she said why she won’t be at DLP for a few months? Assume she is visiting other Disney parks instead? I did watch her YouTube “last day” but she didn’t say why and wondered if she’d said in other video perhaps.
Daddy must have said no

Did she renew her annual pass? I remember everyone saying about the new ones and she said it didn’t apply to her as she had lots of time left on hers. I just checked and the new annual passes came out about 7 months ago so maybe it’s ran out and daddy said no to renewal?

Daddy must have said no

Did she renew her annual pass? I remember everyone saying about the new ones and she said it didn’t apply to her as she had lots of time left on hers. I just checked and the new annual passes came out about 7 months ago so maybe it’s ran out and daddy said no to renewal?
No I think she got one. Who knows, maybe she will spend more time in Dubai or Vienna this year, with her dad or other family that still lives in their house in Austria. I don’t think she suddenly got a restriction on how much money she can spend, she’s always spent loads.

No I think she got one. Who knows, maybe she will spend more time in Dubai or Vienna this year, with her dad or other family that still lives in their house in Austria. I don’t think she suddenly got a restriction on how much money she can spend, she’s always spent loads.
Latest slog is from Vienna so I think you got this spot on.

no upload yesterday, I thought she was doing uploads every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

The fact she looks well into her late late 40’s and taking pictures with stuffed animals is on a cringe/creepy level 10

I mean, even at only 33, being that attached to stuffed animals, especially when you already have hundreds at home, is slightly weird. And I don’t use that word lightly. This is not to say that you can’t love stuffed animals and toys well into adulthood. Healthy balance is the key here though.

What I find alarming is she didn’t mention her weight, she needs to loose it. She would have known about these cysts a long long time ago if her uterus was the size of a 5month pregnancy. The fact she had multiple would tell me she may get more in the future, it’s all well blaming doctors but she had no idea either when it could of been quite obvious but she lives such an unhealthy lifestyle and I’m not saying everyone has to be skinny but she lives of Disney food which is not healthy at all. I hope this is a wake up call for her!

Reactions: 4
I mean, even at only 33, being that attached to stuffed animals, especially when you already have hundreds at home, is slightly weird. And I don’t use that word lightly. This is not to say that you can’t love stuffed animals and toys well into adulthood. Healthy balance is the key here though.
oh I absolutely agree, I just thought it amusing how old they thought she was so wanted to clarify, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, sort your hagrid hair out please!!

What I find alarming is she didn’t mention her weight, she needs to loose it. She would have known about these cysts a long long time ago if her uterus was the size of a 5month pregnancy. The fact she had multiple would tell me she may get more in the future, it’s all well blaming doctors but she had no idea either when it could of been quite obvious but she lives such an unhealthy lifestyle and I’m not saying everyone has to be skinny but she lives of Disney food which is not healthy at all. I hope this is a wake up call for her!
I think she did mention quietly and very briefly in one of the vlogs a while ago that she wants to become healthier. I don’t know how her diet is outside of Disney these days (it used to be exclusively fast food), but even at Disney she doesn’t have to eat five different desserts or three main meals. I don’t know why she thinks she’s such an amazing food critic when her comments only range from „lord of mercy it’s phenomenal“ to „not the worst I’ve ever had but also not the best“.

In the land of “narcissism & delusion” these vloggers believe that their critique of basic-as-could-be fast food is superior, and she tends to be the queen of this.

The girl definitely needs to shed some pounds (for her own good). She literally has no ankles, eats like a garbage disposal, and what’s more annoying is when she’s in America will rag on American size portions, sugar amounts, and options as if she is some petite, dainty individual.

One minute she’s talking about “lord have legitimate mercy, I will not be able to finish this dessert” to frequenting buffets, scarfing down plates of food, and eating with sauce on her mouth. You didn’t get to where you are by eating salads Sam.

She’s too young to be looking so worn down and it all circles back to eating the way she does.

In the land of “narcissism & delusion” these vloggers believe that their critique of basic-as-could-be fast food is superior, and she tends to be the queen of this.

The girl definitely needs to shed some pounds (for her own good). She literally has no ankles, eats like a garbage disposal, and what’s more annoying is when she’s in America will rag on American size portions, sugar amounts, and options as if she is some petite, dainty individual.

One minute she’s talking about “lord have legitimate mercy, I will not be able to finish this dessert” to frequenting buffets, scarfing down plates of food, and eating with sauce on her mouth. You didn’t get to where you are by eating salads Sam.

She’s too young to be looking so worn down and it all circles back to eating the way she does.
Bad sleeping habits probably don't help her either.