Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sunbed told us to start our own thread.

no previous thread but gossip gets juicy here

Recap:
- Born in Switzerland
- Coming from oil money, her dad was very power and influential in Iran. Some dodgy stuff happened and they’re no longer allowed there. We think he now lives in Dubai.
- They own property in Westminster where she lives with her family.
- The film, The Terminal is based on her uncle, who lived in an airport for 18 years
- She worked front of house in theatres before quitting to become a Disney vlogger full time (although this clearly doesn’t pay enough and we assume she lives off her wealthy family)
- Posted a 1hr video of all the hideous merch she bought in WDW.

IMG_0688.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thank you for opening the thread @Tabitha :) I’ll check out some of her newer videos later and will comment. Haven’t watched the haul yet, I know will be fun ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks for creating a thread! The family also seem to have a large family flat in Vienna where her cousin and aunt live and they have been featured in one WDW series, the cousin a couple of DLP trips as well. Her childhood room is still decorated with posters of McFly!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Im guessing they also own a home in Dubai; she was very vague about her visits last year, just mentioning visiting family.

I guess you could be jealous of the financial freedom she has, the opportunity to really ONLY do what she likes with her days, be it DLP, going to the theatre, read or travel. But considering that she’s in her early 30s, I don’t see the appeal of doing this all the time for the rest of your life.

Reactions: 5
The financial freedom she has not only gives her the means to travel where she wants, but to pursue any career and business. Her parents clearly funded her acting studies, so would put money towards anything she likes, if it fails, that’s fine because financially she will always have a full back. So she chooses one of the worst investments there is - Disney vlogging. The things she could do… and this doesn’t even mention her connections

It perplexes me because she seems so likeable and also quite smart (seen her book list) and well-travelled (speaks multiple languages), that she could do quite well. She could even start a Disney travel company (no idea if those do well, I’m just saying), or invest in properties in those areas and rent them out / air bnb as passive income. Maybe she just has no incentive because she’s just happy with the way her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just brining this over her WDW haul

Blue splatter Spirit Jersey $70
Blue splatterMatching ears $30
50th tin Mints
3 hand sanitiser and holders
Forky Pen $12.99
Donald Pen $8
2023 Key Ring $10
3 more key rings as gifts
Grogu Rice Krispie treat gift
Chocolate Frog
Easter bunny ears
2 reusable bags - half price
Fab 50 statue $7.99
50th deluxe pen gift $35
Micky terrace plush $25
50th Xmas decoration $25
Magic band $39
Vans Disney Hat
Turning red hat
Tron hat $20
50th v neck T-shirt $39
AKL T-shirt $30
( verrry Ugly) Micky T-shirt $39
Main st electrical parade $39
Joey Chou?! T-shirt
Tron TShirt $30
Dumbo spirit jersey £70
Woody spirit Jersey $70
White castle spirit jersey $70
WDW mug $16
AKL wooden box $10
AKL Mug
Contemporary Mug $22.99
toy giraffe $15.99
Giraffe magnet
Loungefly contemporary ears $40-45
2 stickers
Little mermaid keyring
Tron pin $17.99
2 mulan pins
Joey chou pin $14.99
Another joey chou pin $14.99
Pixar pin
2 resort pins
4 pins for gifts
50th pin
AKL Magnet $12.99
AK Magnet

• Heart
Hold on, she bought 4 Spirit Jerseys and 6 t-shirts?! Were some of these gifts or were they all for her?! Is she doing a giveaway do we know?

Reactions: 3
Weird how her latest 2 videos have been sponsored, wonder if bank of mum has dried up as she’s been out of work?

Weird how her latest 2 videos have been sponsored, wonder if bank of mum has dried up as she’s been out of work?
I think she's looking for more sponsors because it's her "job" now. I don't think any sponsorship she gets pays for her travels or hauls. It just can't be that much imho.
As for work: she seemed to enjoy working at the ROH but even that was just for fun and because she enjoyed having a job in the West End. When she stopped working there, she seemed to look for something else at first, but when the pandemic hit, she never looked back and at first claimed that she does editing jobs for others.

I have to say, while I really don't think Sam is bad or means things in a bad way, I found her obnoxious when she was traveling during the pandemic, especially when UK citizens were allowed into many countries, she proudly talked about being a Swiss (or Austrian?) citizen, so she could travel freely from country to country during that time. I'm guessing she and her family also have British passports, right?

Reactions: 4
I think she's looking for more sponsors because it's her "job" now. I don't think any sponsorship she gets pays for her travels or hauls. It just can't be that much imho.
As for work: she seemed to enjoy working at the ROH but even that was just for fun and because she enjoyed having a job in the West End. When she stopped working there, she seemed to look for something else at first, but when the pandemic hit, she never looked back and at first claimed that she does editing jobs for others.

I have to say, while I really don't think Sam is bad or means things in a bad way, I found her obnoxious when she was traveling during the pandemic, especially when UK citizens were allowed into many countries, she proudly talked about being a Swiss (or Austrian?) citizen, so she could travel freely from country to country during that time. I'm guessing she and her family also have British passports, right?
I get the impression she holds several passports and uses whichever one suits her best at the time. Her behaviour during the Covid travel restrictions was reprehensible in my opinion. Had made absolutely no reference to or interest in her family in Austria previously but in a massive coincidence she chooses exactly the same week that DLP opened to fly to Austria to visit them. Then surprise surprise she pops up in DLP. Now I'm aware of her family background the entitled behaviour does not surprise me, she's lived an incredibly privileged life.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour during covid makes me think she's just a spoiled brat who only does what makes her happy and to hell with everyone else. Definitely a result of her upbringing in such an elite family.

I'm not at all jealous of her life and how she lives. I think it's sad to see someone throw away such opportunity. With her background she could be anything and her brother's career is no great shakes either - he's definitely on the parent's payroll too. Perhaps her family embraces the cultural practise of having adult children at home until they marry but there's some serious failure to launch/spoiled brat syndrome going on in that household.

I am jealous of the opportunity at her fingertips and I do hope she takes advantage of it before she ends up a middle aged woman in a Disney jumper with a flat (albeit a lavish one) stuffed with Disney tat. What a shame that would be when her choices genuinely ranged from MP and hedgefund manager to BBC producer, Oxford professor or working for Disney corporate. Few youngsters with that background would have families willing to fund acting school and Disney vlogs which shows they'd have supported any type of career. The world was her oyster and she's eating off bins in Disney parks. Get it together girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think if I sat down with Sam I’d get on very well but there’s something there where I’m just thinking, how are you living this lifestyle? YouTube will not pay for this?

Reactions: 2
Her behaviour during covid makes me think she's just a spoiled brat who only does what makes her happy and to hell with everyone else. Definitely a result of her upbringing in such an elite family.

I'm not at all jealous of her life and how she lives. I think it's sad to see someone throw away such opportunity. With her background she could be anything and her brother's career is no great shakes either - he's definitely on the parent's payroll too. Perhaps her family embraces the cultural practise of having adult children at home until they marry but there's some serious failure to launch/spoiled brat syndrome going on in that household.

I am jealous of the opportunity at her fingertips and I do hope she takes advantage of it before she ends up a middle aged woman in a Disney jumper with a flat (albeit a lavish one) stuffed with Disney tat. What a shame that would be when her choices genuinely ranged from MP and hedgefund manager to BBC producer, Oxford professor or working for Disney corporate. Few youngsters with that background would have families willing to fund acting school and Disney vlogs which shows they'd have supported any type of career. The world was her oyster and she's eating off bins in Disney parks. Get it together girl.
This!!!!! She’s obviously such a bright intelligent woman and so well connected! I almost want to shake her and say wake up and make the most of it!!!

Reactions: 3

Eating off bins in Disney parks ... spot on. When you take a step back and look at what she does objectively, it is crazy. How someone as bright and capable as Sam clearly is, finds meeting randoms dressed up in fancy dress costumes fulfilling in any way is beyond me. Most of the Disney vloggers are as thick as tit and having to use Heathrow instead of Gatwick was like asking them to find the cure for cancer. But Sam's different, which is one of the reasons she's capable of making some very good vlogs when she chooses to (not just aimlessly walking around the parks).

Thinking about it, all the Disney vloggers with half a brain also have jobs. Is she the only one who doesn't work who has a reading age in double figures?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha Yes! It was hilarious watching them melt down over the airport switch. I hadn’t thought of it in that way but you are correct. Long before I came to Tattle my first “huh” moment was how are all these dumb infantile people making enough to go to Florida. Over the years as the prices have risen and risen that has never been solved but you’re right Sam stands out because she’s capable of so much more than wandering around theme parks where the rest of them are barely capable of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to watch some of her Be Our Guest Afternoon Tea vlog. She says she's treating her mum to this. I skipped the awkwardly edited in Hello Fresh ad. She complains quite angrily about the lack of knives for the scones and jam and says it's not very good service. Just....ask for...knives.
There's no difference to her solo videos where she tries food. She's at the Waldorf Hilton, has set up her camera on the table and holds every food item closely into the camera before eating. Must be amazing for her mum to listen to her daughter's wannabe food critic rants. She's also singing now.
What I find interesting is that Sam will overpraise the most overpriced, basic food at DLP, she completely freaks out over waiters simply doing their job at the DLP restaurants. But when she's in luxurious surrounds like this or first class airline lounges for instance, she comes across as quite snooty at times, and will harshly judge for less than perfect things. It's not like she's paying for any of this herself, so it's probably not that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7