Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 whole hour of her checking in, the deluxe lounge ( looked pretty basic) and hotel room

Could easily have been edited down, she just rambles, repeats herself and says stuff that makes no real sense. Its almost like a live stream, so much filler and waffling. And she loves herself, her face regularly filling the screen for no reason

Rubbish camera work at times.

Inconsistent blurring of people

Doesn't like sweet stuff, goes on to fill a plate with sweet treats

So is pocahontas or little mermaid her favourite character?!

Modernafied?!

Her friend gives mean girl energy
her friend is a cast member, she was Belle in the Hong Kong Disney Vlogs - think they went to California together as well. Pretty sure she invited Sam to Hong Kong as well.

(26mins - super awkward)

Sam has all the time and money in the world. Her channel could be really amazing if she put a bit more effort in.

She can’t even be arsed to brush her hair half the time so what bloody chance has she got

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I constantly forget that this is apparently her job. Her editing is slapdash and her camera work is shoddy as anything.

Reactions: 4
her friend is a cast member, she was Belle in the Hong Kong Disney Vlogs - think they went to California together as well. Pretty sure she invited Sam to Hong Kong as well.

(26mins - super awkward)

She’s known “Belle” for about fourteen years when they were in their Wicked hype days.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Latest vlog on the buffet....how to speak a lot without saying anything

Also, why hasn't she updated that awful intro logo/image. Its like something drawn in Microsoft Paint 20 years ago
---
The buffet itself is pretty underwhelming for 100 euros

Reactions: 5
But is it Lord have mercy-phenomenal? 😁

She thinks it's worth the price, but aside some cool looking desserts it doesn't look all that different to Pym Kitchen or the one at Marvel Hotel. The only difference seems to be lobster which i don't think they have at the others, plus more fancy desserts.

Also wouldn't be good for fussy eaters.
---
Sucking up to cast members as normal. She's so fake and insincere when she speaks like that. It's like she's trying to show how nice she is and how 'in' with everyone she is.
---
Also...during the day its lighter so you can see the park entrance! No tit! 930pm is night so obviously dark outside
---
Doesn't like desserts or sweet things, plates up 5 desserts. Doesn't like sweet desserts...but does actually like chocolate and coffee based desserts.

Last edited:
Latest vlog on the buffet....how to speak a lot without saying anything

Also, why hasn't she updated that awful intro logo/image. Its like something drawn in Microsoft Paint 20 years ago
---
The buffet itself is pretty underwhelming for 100 euros
I wondered this as her intro is nothing Disney/travel/food related which is what her vlogs seem to be about... I only found her within the last year or so

Reactions: 1
Maybe i don’t like change but apart from the chandelier I don’t really think much of the Disneyland hotel refurb. I already miss Inventions and if the smell isn’t the same that’s a misfire on Disney’s part as it held core memories for me, as I’m sure for a lot more folk. I don’t like the fact it’s gone even more elitist and most of the things there are for only Disneyland hotel guests, yes I understand you pay a premium to stay there, but we are a family of 6 so will be always priced out of staying there. We enjoyed a hot drink there or a Sunday lunch at inventions in the past and loved the atmosphere. I do like how Sam was honest in the blogs so far and said it’s up to you to decide if it’s worth it or not, but I’d still prefer to spend more time in the parks than a hotel so couldn’t justify the cost. I did cringe when she was babbling away to Minnie at the Royal Banquet buffet 😆 I just cannot understand how she can afford a deluxe room stay there eating at a 100 per head buffet and still can’t afford to get to Boots and get some frizz ease or some product for that hair…Lord have mercy.

• Haha
She thinks it's worth the price, but aside some cool looking desserts it doesn't look all that different to Pym Kitchen or the one at Marvel Hotel. The only difference seems to be lobster which i don't think they have at the others, plus more fancy desserts.

Also wouldn't be good for fussy eaters.
---
Sucking up to cast members as normal. She's so fake and insincere when she speaks like that. It's like she's trying to show how nice she is and how 'in' with everyone she is.
---
Also...during the day its lighter so you can see the park entrance! No tit! 930pm is night so obviously dark outside
---
Doesn't like desserts or sweet things, plates up 5 desserts. Doesn't like sweet desserts...but does actually like chocolate and coffee based desserts.
I’ll never understand why she keeps insisting that she doesn’t like sweet things or chocolate. She always seems to enjoy them and eats more than two full plates every time when she has desserts. Even if it was only for her viewers‘ benefit, she always makes sure to eat it all, not just taste test it as she often claims.

Reactions: 5
still can’t afford to get to Boots and get some frizz ease or some product for that hair…Lord have mercy.
This really puzzles me too. I mean the circles her family moves in, the money they have, the neighbourhood they live in, the fact she wanted to be a West End star! .....she must stick out like a sore thumb. Hair products, skin care, clothes that fit - people on minimum wage can (and often have to for work) groom themselves on a budget. There's no excuse. She could have hair like spun silk and a wardrobe of custom made clothes if she wanted. She's jetting around the world looking like a giant homeless toddler. It makes me wonder if she is on the spectrum.

The footage of her talking to the characters is exactly why I wouldn't stay in the hotel. If I am paying 100 Euro for a meal then I want some peace and quiet. Not characters in my face and a bunch of Disney adults with ears, shoulder plushies and ill fitting yoga pants screeching around me.

Reactions: 9
Not characters in my face and a bunch of Disney adults with ears, shoulder plushies and ill fitting yoga pants screeching around me.
We were at DLP in October, and my OH wanted to try the 'character breakfast', and it was exactly like you describe...plus, the food was tit.

I don’t understand her saying she couldn’t afford to stay at the Disneyland Hotel all the time and it’s her “dream” to stay castle club when she could easily afford it. I mean she’s been to WDW twice in a less than a year and Tokyo, that ain’t cheap.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her saying she couldn’t afford to stay at the Disneyland Hotel all the time and it’s her “dream” to stay castle club when she could easily afford it. I mean she’s been to WDW twice in a less than a year and Tokyo, that ain’t cheap.
Probably gets an annual allowance of family money and has to choose how to allocate it throughout the year.

Probably gets an annual allowance of family money and has to choose how to allocate it throughout the year.
Nah, I think she says these things to seem somewhat relatable. She also once claimed that she didn’t grow up rich. Although, to be fair, she did seem to reconsider mid-sentence but didn’t know how to be honest in that moment.
Plus, she has started to act as if she can only afford her first class travel thanks to air miles. I think she’s slowly realizing that people might wonder how she’s able to afford her lifestyle. The majority of her followers joined in the last few years, and she hasn’t really shown her parents‘ London home anymore in that time. Not does she mention their places in Dubai and Vienna.

Does she live in a mega affluent part of London like Chelsea , Hampstead , Primrose Hill , Belgravia ?.

Does she live in a mega affluent part of London like Chelsea , Hampstead , Primrose Hill , Belgravia ?.
Yes plus the houses abroad mentioned above. Her brother has also never held a job that pays, he's been an ''actor''.

Reactions: 1
She does great at role playing as poor though with those legging and dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3