Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she worked at the royal opera house, she took the bus to work and never seemed to have a long commute. Obviously she didn’t disclose where they lived exactly, but it seemed close to Hyde Park iirc.

As for her terrible outfits and style (or lack of). It’s been five years now since she last had a proper job. I think she’s just comfortable walking around like an overgrown toddler. It’s likely she won’t ever work another day in her life, so I don’t think she’ll change.

Reactions: 4
I suspect she lives in Victoria. She used to be at Wicked Dayseating in the early hours of the morning years ago so she couldn’t have been far from there as she used to walk there

There are a lot of expensive places in walking distance of Victoria. Belgravia is a short walk, Westminster and chelsea is doable too.

Although tbh even if it is Victoria, anywhere central London isn't cheap

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My god in her latest video at lumieres table she rambles to an almost manic degree

Does she not hear herself? The privilege and humble bragging? Does she not think that most people have jobs and /or are stuck to school and public holidays?!

Plus there's the fact if you don't live in London you either need to pay for a London hotel, or the cost and risk of train travel to get to London on the day

Screenshot_20240209_084532_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_084518_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, not all of us can get to London to get a 6am train (i.e. cheapest option for a reason as very few can get there for that time!). The indirect train to Disney for May is already over £100 each way so yes it is expensive.

And when I travel as often as I do? Yes because you have no job!

Living on a different planet to the rest of us and completely out of touch.

Reactions: 7
That’s now 3 videos where she has mentioned the smell of the DLH not being the same and that she preferred the previous scent…..
WE GET IT SAM!!!

• Haha
That’s now 3 videos where she has mentioned the smell of the DLH not being the same and that she preferred the previous scent…..
WE GET IT SAM!!!
Sadly this merely emphasises how tiny and boring her life has become. Any regular person could be annoyed but would move on because in the scheme of a normal life the smell of a hotel is no biggie. But her life is so empty that this has suddenly become the biggest drama ever.

Meanwhile the rest of the world struggles to put food on the table and pay the bills. It's never been more apparent that she lives in a privileged little bubble.

Reactions: 1
I just DONT GET THE BLURRRRRING as it’s never blurring people’s faces. I spend most of the vlogs staring at the blurs

I just DONT GET THE BLURRRRRING as it’s never blurring people’s faces. I spend most of the vlogs staring at the blurs
Has to beat watching her and her Primark self dressed toddler look.
And the whole, well I travel SO much that I have a bank of upgrades to choose from, Good Lord.

Reactions: 1
The blurring is so inconsistent, no logic to it whatsoever

It’s also so inconsistent. In a recent video she had no problem showing people’s faces while in an airport lounge, a few minutes later she blurred some people but not others. I think it gives her something more to do and her fans praise her for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her Disneyland hotel tour, how many times has she said I’d love to own day stay in a suite, it’s a dream to stay in a suite… begging for a free invite? 😂

I’ve just watched her Disneyland hotel tour, how many times has she said I’d love to own day stay in a suite, it’s a dream to stay in a suite… begging for a free invite? 😂

Yeah every video has mentioned castle club. So obvious.

Don't understand why because Daddy could just pay for it for her. She's stayed in the VIP levels at all the DLP hotels before.

Reactions: 3
I think the Lumiere Vlog makes her looks so selfish, I know the family wanted to sit inside to watch the show as it was cold but she proceeded to block their view by filming her face in front of the firework show infront of their view, a show that she’s seen a million times that they might not have.

I know they may have said it’s fine, most people with manners wouldn’t say anything but she needs to be considerate that not everyone goes to DLP every week and this might of been once on a lifetime view and they has to stare as her blocking the view of the firework show