Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, there are many people who just like to day dream and know they'll never afford certain things so they have a nose via videos. That's why those lifestyle of rich and famous type documentaries on c5 and c4 do so well.

Tbh I do find people odd who, just because they can't afford something, expect others to go without too. If you don't like it, or resent it, don't watch 🤷‍♂️
Thats a good point. I don't watch any vloggers anymore anyway, they are all so self-absorbed on the monetize train!
---
Thundercunt?
Twatwaffle?
Tattler, shes one of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely someone - her friend or family - will have said you need to sort your mop out.. or at least you should try this on your hair or something, like even for nice events she doesn’t straighten or curl it or anything it’s so strange

Reactions: 4
I bet she uses a blow dryer very close to her hair/scalp without any products, brushes the hell out of it and is good to go. Which is fine, but paired with the oversized toddler style, why would you step in front of a camera looking like that? Then again, I’m pretty sure Sam thinks she looks amazing, which is why she treats us to close up’s of her face 90% of the time in her videos.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she does anything to it. She washes it, leaves it to dry naturally and brushes it once it’s dry. I have naturally frizzy hair.. not as bad as Sam’s but if I do nothing to do it then it would be a similar texture

Her last vlog about the walls in Studios Park in DLP is just as annoying as the one about the smell in the refurbished hotel. She goes on and on about how many walls there are in the park at the moment. Yes, Sam, that's because Frozen Land is being built at the moment. I'm not really sure how she thinks Disney can build a whole new land in the park without it changing the guest experience in some way.

Says that obviously it doesn't affect her because she's in the park so much... then proceeds to moan for 20 minutes that she has to walk a slightly different route to get to another building.

For the good of your mental health, Sam, please get a job or find something useful to occupy your time. You are coming across as completely unhinged now.

Reactions: 10
Her last vlog about the walls in Studios Park in DLP is just as annoying as the one about the smell in the refurbished hotel. She goes on and on about how many walls there are in the park at the moment. Yes, Sam, that's because Frozen Land is being built at the moment. I'm not really sure how she thinks Disney can build a whole new land in the park without it changing the guest experience in some way.

Says that obviously it doesn't affect her because she's in the park so much... then proceeds to moan for 20 minutes that she has to walk a slightly different route to get to another building.

For the good of your mental health, Sam, please get a job or find something useful to occupy your time. You are coming across as completely unhinged now.
Plus this is her job, right? So she must follow dlp news and news channels explaining all the works going on in the courtyard and the main entrance? It's pretty common knowledge among disney parks fans.

Her entitlement seeps through in these moments as the smallest inconvenience or if she isn't aware of something sets her off on an 'I'm fine' rant

Reactions: 5

I don't see how visiting the same Disney park once or twice a month every month is good for you, really. Fair enough if you were doing it alongside a job which gave you some grounding, but she is completely out of touch with reality. Just been looking at the prices to go there they are so expensive. And then you have to add on a good £200 return for the train.

I don't see how visiting the same Disney park once or twice a month every month is good for you, really. Fair enough if you were doing it alongside a job which gave you some grounding, but she is completely out of touch with reality. Just been looking at the prices to go there they are so expensive. And then you have to add on a good £200 return for the train.
But she doesn’t stay in Disney hotels.. she does it so cheap

has anyone heard the podcast she was on? She was complaining..shock… saying people don’t realise how hard it is. Sometimes she just wants to go on it’s a small world or big thunder and she can’t because she has to be in a busy merchandise shop filming for an hour

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HARD SHE HAS IT 😫😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
has anyone heard the podcast she was on? She was complaining..shock… saying people don’t realise how hard it is. Sometimes she just wants to go on it’s a small world or big thunder and she can’t because she has to be in a busy merchandise shop filming for an hour

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HARD SHE HAS IT 😫😂
Listening to it at the moment. Similar to her vlogs, this podcast could have been much shorter if she had just stopped rambling on.
Interesting though, she does not give a straight answer to the question about the rising costs and how she can afford to go so often. She just says there are ways to do Disney more on a budget and that it doesn't have to cost much.

Reactions: 5
Listening to it at the moment. Similar to her vlogs, this podcast could have been much shorter if she had just stopped rambling on.
Interesting though, she does not give a straight answer to the question about the rising costs and how she can afford to go so often. She just says there are ways to do Disney more on a budget and that it doesn't have to cost much.
Yeah but SHE doesn’t do Disney on a budget. The reason she sometimes stays off-site or eats at cheaper restaurants is because she needs content. Not to save money. But yeah, she obviously doesn’t want to say that she’s sponsored by Bank of Mum and Dad.

Paying €100 for a buffet is a joke, I understand he issue with the characters not coming over but I also don’t. She’s an adult on her own, I imagine they focused on families and children not some weirdo who is there every week, they all most likely know her anyways.

Reactions: 6

Paying €100 for a buffet is a joke, I understand he issue with the characters not coming over but I also don’t. She’s an adult on her own, I imagine they focused on families and children not some weirdo who is there every week, they all most likely know her anyways.
You can also just ask the server if they haven't come over and they'll let the handler know and they'll come over.

Reactions: 2
Just watching the YouTube about what to do when it rains, recommending people don’t just dive in to the shops because it makes for an unpleasant shopping experience (yes for you maybe) when it’s busy and full of wet people. Also recommending cafe hyperion as a good quick service option because it’s big and has tv screens, which are valid but why not mention that they do mobile ordering in there which is so handy, the queues can be crazy for normal ordering, I’ve only been to DLP a hand full of times and even I have better tips, sheesh!!

Haven’t watched the video but what’s with the dramatic „LAST day at Disneyland Paris“ as the title? It’s February, chances are she’ll be in DLP a further 8-10 times this year.