Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
I've caught up and have to say I'm quite disgusted at some of the attitudes towards her hotel incident in here. You simply cannot say what you'd do in her situation, no matger how well travelled you are. And even if she did the 'wrong' things, none of that matters. Also, not cool to belittle how someone feels about a situation afterwards. It may well have been terrifying to her in the moment. Some people have pranks played on them which, in the moment, are very real and can leave them traumatised. Disrespectful to say how she should or shouldn't feel. And that this would NEVER happen to you. Invalidating someone's lived experience all that...
It's tattle, people can say what they like. This is the space to do it. It's just opinions and no-one's trolling her. You are allowed to think what you think too! I'm not saying you can't find what people said disrespectful, but you can't stop people thinking what they think.

I don't think anyone was denying that it was scary for her but personally, I think she IS a drama queen and I think she does like to ham things up (I'm fascinated by these types of people). It's OK for us to question her choices. It's also a fact that she's sheltered and we, as humans, can't help but compare our experiences to others. Sorry but I really do think if someone's worst experience was someone banging on their hotel door for 5 minutes, they've lived a very charmed life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Her behaviour during covid makes me think she's just a spoiled brat who only does what makes her happy and to hell with everyone else. Definitely a result of her upbringing in such an elite family.

I'm not at all jealous of her life and how she lives. I think it's sad to see someone throw away such opportunity. With her background she could be anything and her brother's career is no great shakes either - he's definitely on the parent's payroll too. Perhaps her family embraces the cultural practise of having adult children at home until they marry but there's some serious failure to launch/spoiled brat syndrome going on in that household.

I am jealous of the opportunity at her fingertips and I do hope she takes advantage of it before she ends up a middle aged woman in a Disney jumper with a flat (albeit a lavish one) stuffed with Disney tat. What a shame that would be when her choices genuinely ranged from MP and hedgefund manager to BBC producer, Oxford professor or working for Disney corporate. Few youngsters with that background would have families willing to fund acting school and Disney vlogs which shows they'd have supported any type of career. The world was her oyster and she's eating off bins in Disney parks. Get it together girl.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
You could really make a bingo card or drinking game for every video lol. Things that will always happen/be said at some point:

- I love water
- my trusted apple juice
- Mayonnaise
- the cast member is just phenomenal
- the food looks cute
- the (random item) looks cute
- not the best but also not the worst
- gestures at something in the distance but obscures it with her hand or body
- acting for the camera while on rides, filming her face the entire time
- arms outstretched while talking and walking through crowds
- filming strangers and never blurring kids' faces
- quickly and shakily films a restaurant's menu so it's blurred and tells viewers they can read it
- I'm not even that hungry
- I did't know the portion would be this big, I might not even finish it
- I'm not a dessert person (has been replaced by "I love everything chocolate-y recently" bc I think even Sam has realized that nobody believed her)
- holds her food into the camera
- nodding while eating to indicate that she likes it
- room tours: there's a toilet/here's the emergency exit plan
- showing merch: this costs xxx in case you want to know
- character meeting: "good to see youuuu"/laughing loudly

Honestly, you can watch two videos in a row and you'll hear every single one of these :D

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
A sunbed told us to start our own thread.

no previous thread but gossip gets juicy here

Recap:
- Born in Switzerland
- Coming from oil money, her dad was very power and influential in Iran. Some dodgy stuff happened and they’re no longer allowed there. We think he now lives in Dubai.
- They own property in Westminster where she lives with her family.
- The film, The Terminal is based on her uncle, who lived in an airport for 18 years
- She worked front of house in theatres before quitting to become a Disney vlogger full time (although this clearly doesn’t pay enough and we assume she lives off her wealthy family)
- Posted a 1hr video of all the hideous merch she bought in WDW.

IMG_0688.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Pshsjsnn

I don't see how visiting the same Disney park once or twice a month every month is good for you, really. Fair enough if you were doing it alongside a job which gave you some grounding, but she is completely out of touch with reality. Just been looking at the prices to go there they are so expensive. And then you have to add on a good £200 return for the train.
But she doesn’t stay in Disney hotels.. she does it so cheap

has anyone heard the podcast she was on? She was complaining..shock… saying people don’t realise how hard it is. Sometimes she just wants to go on it’s a small world or big thunder and she can’t because she has to be in a busy merchandise shop filming for an hour

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HARD SHE HAS IT 😫😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Her last vlog about the walls in Studios Park in DLP is just as annoying as the one about the smell in the refurbished hotel. She goes on and on about how many walls there are in the park at the moment. Yes, Sam, that's because Frozen Land is being built at the moment. I'm not really sure how she thinks Disney can build a whole new land in the park without it changing the guest experience in some way.

Says that obviously it doesn't affect her because she's in the park so much... then proceeds to moan for 20 minutes that she has to walk a slightly different route to get to another building.

For the good of your mental health, Sam, please get a job or find something useful to occupy your time. You are coming across as completely unhinged now.

LooneyL95

I’ve always liked Sam but certain things she does bothers me! For example staying passed a restaurants closing time and laughing loudly in the vlogs that the staff are clearly waiting for them to leave etc!! It’s so rude as those people have homes to get to!

Also in a previous vlog she moaned about having to vlog when she comes to Disney and she doesn’t get to just enjoy it… like? If she’s that rich then just don’t vlog it, no one will know?? She also chose to become a Disney vlogger. No one forced her 🙄

thirdly😂in previous vlogs she stated that her dad couldn’t afford to bring them to Disney etc much when they were kids which finding out he is a millionaire now is just so strange 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
still can’t afford to get to Boots and get some frizz ease or some product for that hair…Lord have mercy.
This really puzzles me too. I mean the circles her family moves in, the money they have, the neighbourhood they live in, the fact she wanted to be a West End star! .....she must stick out like a sore thumb. Hair products, skin care, clothes that fit - people on minimum wage can (and often have to for work) groom themselves on a budget. There's no excuse. She could have hair like spun silk and a wardrobe of custom made clothes if she wanted. She's jetting around the world looking like a giant homeless toddler. It makes me wonder if she is on the spectrum.

The footage of her talking to the characters is exactly why I wouldn't stay in the hotel. If I am paying 100 Euro for a meal then I want some peace and quiet. Not characters in my face and a bunch of Disney adults with ears, shoulder plushies and ill fitting yoga pants screeching around me.

Reactions: 9

Tabitha

VIP Member
If anything she admits she's quite trusting and a glass half full type of person (direct quote) so I hope it's been a learning experience for her and others who watch the video. You can't be too careful, especially abroad and alone.

Just flicking through the video again now, she said she was fearing for her life because a woman was banging on her hotel door 😩 oh Sam.
IMG_3009.jpeg

Yeah, ok, the situation was weird and NOT OK, definitely some dodgy stuff going on there, but she is SO over the top about it.

Fearing for her life, needing trauma therapy… come on. The worst thing that actually happened was a woman banging on her door.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I kind of like the fact that she is absolutely loaded but doesn’t walk around in designer labels. Like when you see Vicky and Kate in her Gucci scarf and glasses, or Gary showing off his wall of funko pops. I think it’s part of the reason why it’s so fascinating to find out she’s rich. But then again I’ve never watched a previous haul so unaware of her spending.
But yes, her taste is the most ugliest and garish I’ve ever seen. But it’s also part of her personality and what makes her quite memorable to me.

emerald

VIP Member
I've got a small confession here. I've found myself frequently saying "how's life" to people instead of "how are you" and it's Sam's fault. I just like the sound of it more and I feel like it invites conversation 🤐

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I've caught up and have to say I'm quite disgusted at some of the attitudes towards her hotel incident in here. You simply cannot say what you'd do in her situation, no matger how well travelled you are. And even if she did the 'wrong' things, none of that matters. Also, not cool to belittle how someone feels about a situation afterwards. It may well have been terrifying to her in the moment. Some people have pranks played on them which, in the moment, are very real and can leave them traumatised. Disrespectful to say how she should or shouldn't feel. And that this would NEVER happen to you. Invalidating someone's lived experience all that...
Everyone here acknowledged that it must have been scary for her. But there’s no denying that she 1) got herself into a potentially dangerous situation by calling staff in order to remove a spider (web?) at 11pm. And then proceeded to do more things that as a female solo traveler (as some of us here are too) you simply can’t do. She’s a woman in her 30s who has lived a very sheltered life - she’s naive about people’s intentions. That doesn’t mean what happened (someone banging on her door; she wasn’t hurt or robbed) is her fault. But there was a way to avoid this. The fact that she immediately trusted other strangers to help her (a night manager at another hotel, a taxi driver that was supposed to come up to her room) are obviously acts of despair, but could have gotten her into more trouble.