Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant reiteration that she frequents Disneyland Paris, that her mom was in an accident, and that she’s currently vlogging and is at WDW in her vlogs adds to the laundry list of annoying tit this chick does

Reactions: 4
As someone who used to frequent DLP from 2008-2016 it’s not the flex she thinks it is in all honesty. So glad I stopped going when ‘influencers’ like Sam started popping up. They’ve all turned it into some competition on who can go as much. It’s sad along with all the forced ‘magical moments’ and fake disney tears.

Reactions: 2
It's literally the photographers job, it's not like they caught a candid moment, you bleeping posed for it.
1712526375930.png

• Haha
So let me get this straight…we’re supposed to believe that they decided to go on a vacation that circles around walking, attractions, and crowds, etc… yet she mentions every 10 seconds about her moms accident and the difficulty she has walking. Also, mentions her mom isn’t a rides or attractions person, and blatantly says her mom isn’t even a “theme park person” and of course how her mom doesn’t even want to be filmed. This trip seems more for Sam than her mom

Imagine being in your late 30’s begging your mom to take you to Disney World and dress it up as a “mother daughter trip” even tho your mom just had an accident, doesn’t care for theme parks, and doesn’t want to be filmed lmao. How sad

Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight…we’re supposed to believe that they decided to go on a vacation that circles around walking, attractions, and crowds, etc… yet she mentions every 10 seconds about her moms accident and the difficulty she has walking. Also, mentions her mom isn’t a rides or attractions person, and blatantly says her mom isn’t even a “theme park person” and of course how her mom doesn’t even want to be filmed. This trip seems more for Sam than her mom

Imagine being in your late 30’s begging your mom to take you to Disney World and dress it up as a “mother daughter trip” even tho your mom just had an accident, doesn’t care for theme parks, and doesn’t want to be filmed lmao. How sad
Her mum also dislikes the characters, understandably as she’s a grown adult.

I wonder if it was a 'come to work with me mum and see me in action' type thing to try and explain what she does and show how hard she 'works'

• Haha
I wonder if it was a 'come to work with me mum and see me in action' type thing to try and explain what she does and show how hard she 'works'
That's what I thought. Well, I thought maybe her mum might want to see what the deal is with this place her daughter has centered her life around (same as Mum in Detail) but I think your theory is more plausible.

Reactions: 1
That's what I thought. Well, I thought maybe her mum might want to see what the deal is with this place her daughter has centered her life around (same as Mum in Detail) but I think your theory is more plausible.
Especially if maybe they have started questioning her life choices, saying she's getting too old to mess around, or even threatened to cut off funding.

Let's face it, youtube isn't paying her lifestyle. And she's never really had much of a career. Like a lot of these vloggers, she's heading for unemployable/minimum wage jobs with her lack of experience in anything. Adam, victoria etc are the same too.

Reactions: 5
Especially if maybe they have started questioning her life choices, saying she's getting too old to mess around, or even threatened to cut off funding.

Let's face it, youtube isn't paying her lifestyle. And she's never really had much of a career. Like a lot of these vloggers, she's heading for unemployable/minimum wage jobs with her lack of experience in anything. Adam, victoria etc are the same too.
Well, seemingly thus far, she isn't nasty to the folks who watch her a la Brogan Tate and Jen Lefforge.

Did you hear her woo-ing when Micky appeared at Fantasmic as if she was at a concert. It’s almost alarming the way she reacts / interacts with charcters as a grown adult, alone. Often she’ll not go on rides to meet them - it’s so bizarre yet interesting

Did you hear her woo-ing when Micky appeared at Fantasmic as if she was at a concert. It’s almost alarming the way she reacts / interacts with charcters as a grown adult, alone. Often she’ll not go on rides to meet them - it’s so bizarre yet interesting
Ya the mere fact she calls Woody or Buzz her “bae” makes one question what kind of material she has in her spank bank lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that all her mum wanted to do while in Orlando was Universal as she loves Harry Potter…. Bet than absolutely kills Sam.

• Haha
Just found this feed and I would say I agree with 80-85% of it. But there's a content interview on another channel with her and it's insightful enough about her motives.

Reactions: 1
What's the cliff notes version of her motives? Or a timestamp where she delves into it? A 78 minute video with her is more than I can take :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her Festival of the Arts Vlog is awful, it’s all over the place - one minute is daytime, next is dark, next is daylight then dark then dusk then daylight then dark.

• Haha
I really love how hard she tries to seem unimpressed with the very thing she’s overly obsessed with as if it would take away any “cool” points she thinks she might have if she confesses she finds the lamest thing cool lmao. It’s ok girl, at this point - swing for the fences. No one on this planet looks to you for anything cool or groundbreaking.

This kind of “thinking” circles back to that one vlog where she went to the wax museum and pretended she didn’t know 90% of the wax figures cause she isn’t into “mainstream music/media” as if she was some cool alt chick. Mind you her life circles around mainstream entertainment (Disney and Broadway musicals) plus wasn’t she obsessed with that mainstream boyband?!? She’s really stuck in delusionland

Reactions: 3
Skipped around her latest vlog from DLP, where she behaves as if she hasn’t been there in a year. I know she tries to come across as appreciative of being at the park so often, but girl, you don’t have to act like it’s your first time there every time.
Had to laugh when during one ride she tried to film herself from an angle as if someone else was filming her and she was waving at them. Her acting is not good enough to pull it off. It’s absolutely ok that she’s always there on her own, why pretend that you’re not?
Her health issues and surgery definitely haven’t sparked a sudden interest in healthy food, though it was a smaller portion than usual and just one meal she ordered, not three. Will be interesting to see what she does next time she’s at a buffet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just now starting to put up vlogs from a cruise in September???

This is meant to be her JOB!

• Wow