Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got less than 4 minutes into her travel day vlog D: she speaks so rapidly and so much

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She yaps entirely too much. Breathe, woman.
Plus the fact she also showed her mum's injuries without warning or anything but then randomly blurs people in the background. Fair enough if her mum's letting her show them but also a warning would've been nice.

It’s so fascinating how much she complains when she does things that essentially only rich people could afford.

Reactions: 6
The pan seared trout and rice was a little dry but the $1 chicken tender made from chicken guts was PHENOMENAL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pan seared trout and rice was a little dry but the $1 chicken tender made from chicken guts was PHENOMENAL
This is exactly why I can’t and prob won’t ever take these vlog-tards serious. They’re trying to make these lame reviews with a palette of a kindergartener

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her saying she dreams of staying club level at the Disneyland Hotel in Paris but is stayed at the grand Floridian in WDW ?.

I’ve only watched Sam’s Japan vlogs as I stumbled across them but can someone explain how you know the movie Terminal is based off her uncle?

Also does she not get bored going DLP every week?

i've been do some deep diving into her, i just found out she was a Jedward groupie and followed them around the country. Alexandra Burke too which is totally random!!!

The amount of photos of her with tons of celebs in multiple places, total celeb stalker vibes!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i've been do some deep diving into her, i just found out she was a Jedward groupie and followed them around the country. Alexandra Burke too which is totally random!!!

The amount of photos of her with tons of celebs in multiple places, total celeb stalker vibes!
She was also a big time Westlife girlie (where her old intro came from) and then turned to the Billy Elliot musical where she stanned all the kids playing Billy.

• Sick
Scientist? She doesn't seem to have much of an attention span for something like that. What type of science did she do?

She is that crazy slightly creepy stage door fan isn't she. It all makes sense now.

Another one filling a void with something/someone else.

Reactions: 7
The fireworks were PHENOMENAL… so much so we had to watch her watch them!

IMG_6263.png

IMG_6262.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8