Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Also isn't this the same kid she took to the Harry styles concert 🤔 fuck off val you fraudulent little cunt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Good job those 26'' extensions didn't arrive, ay? They'd have been wrapped round the boat twice, and three times round those pushchair wheels.

Edited to thank Thailand Val for my new VIP status 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Valerie... (Amended Version)

Well sometimes I fly out by myself
And I look across the porta
And I think of all the shit, what your doing
And in my head, I'm posting on insta

Cos since I've flown back home
Well my body's being a mess
And I've missed your greasy hair
And the way you like to shit

Won't you come on over?
Stop making a toilet out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valerie? Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your rented house up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch an "only fan"
I hope you'll find the right man who'll fix it for ya...
Are you shopping anywhere? (Valenciaga)
Changed the colour of your hair?
Are you busy?
And did you have to pay the fine (Benefit Fraud)
You were dodging all the time, Are you still dizzy?

Repeat chorus etc etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

wiganuser

VIP Member
Yeah she’s caused that damage, if someone else had and gone through their insurance then she probably wouldn’t have seen the itemised bill, or any bill at all in fact.
Imagine how erratic she drives.😆
Shaking like a shitting leaf from coke comedown, frantically texting and arguing on her phone whilst drinking a costa and a maccies double cheeseburger placed on her lap, whilst wanking a client off in the other hand

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One of her fake ‘besties’ will have mentioned she’s going skiing.

Val’s that desperate she’s booked skiiing lessons so she can gatecrash. So desperate and lonely at the moment isn’t she
She’s let it slip what she’s doing it for… “ohhh and going to be going on fancy holidays with my daughter (yeah right) annnndddd Snowbombing (big music festival) in March (it’s actually April you plank)”

I think this is about to be my favourite reincarnation of Sal ever! Val-d'Isère! Images of Ab Fab ski episode won’t leave my brain - she won’t stick with this reinvention but I hope she does long enough to hit the real slopes. Wonder if Shein does an arseless chaps version of snowboard pants? Do ski boots come with a heel option? Will Val get thrown off a reindeer? So many questions…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

RattyBumBum

My first ever title! Just missing the potty but so did the Arab who hired Sal when he shat on her chest.

You can tell on the videos she posted tonight how sad she is with herself. You can tell she’s disgusted. Dead behind the eyes. Mad how much she’s fucking herself up just so she can live a fantasy life on the internet.

Im she’ll be back to posting ‘wow my life is amazing’ from tomorrow which now more than ever I’m convinced is to try and make herself believe that, not us.

Sal get some help, get a proper job, be a mum. Your life is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Halfbaked

New thread suggestion:

Thailand Val - tits hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan is straddling a poor elephant's trunk

I wish I hadnt seen her elephant pics jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ekathrina

VIP Member
In my opinion shagging people for money is the polar opposite of being ‘sexually free’. If you turn yourself into a commodity that can be bought or sold then you’ve no idea of what freedom is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Hay guyssss I’m only in page 20 but I want to mention the speed thing. I was a speed addict (I won’t stand up and say my name) for 6 years. She does have most of the traits I had. I’d put my money on it. Ppl think you lose your teeth etc , you don’t. Some do some don’t. I’ve not touched it for 7 years now 🤛🏽 just thought I’d put my 2p in. Xx

Mind you. She has veneers so you would never know and going by the black gaps she’s bad on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Whatever conditions her child has are down to the chaotic parenting and violence she experienced and witnessed. Trauma caused by Sal, she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 33

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
946202AE-EECA-4145-92D3-873FA2CAC711.jpeg

COURSE you are going to be DJing there this time - lets add that to the list of things that you say you’re doing but will never happen (see working with women in prisons, writing a second book, studying, opening Tulum clothing store, getting bunk beds, etc etc)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I so angry I could cry, those elephants are basically in a circus. No elephant in the wild would let you be next to them like that, beautiful but dangerous animals! and she’s eye fucking herself next to them 😡
Ya poor Sal? I’ve seen them in Africa, roaming free, and the bulls are scary as fuck. I’d show you a photo of what it means to be wild and free, but I’d out myself. 17k a month and that’s where she goes to see the elephants 🙈

Are you fucking kidding me, I want to rag that hair off her fucking scalp I am fuming. Absolute fucking scum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Queenie Pop

35B223DE-D113-48B8-AD15-3A6EC773481D.jpeg

What does she mean by Valentina style? She is mental.

I didn’t have any respect for her anyway but this trip has really shone a light on her pure vile black heart. She looks bored to death and is totally disengaged with that child.
She has bound her daughter up in a buggy that’s for a kid 4 years younger
Dragged her kid from noisy bar to noisier bar when she has sensory issues just so she can drink
And the elephant thing is the final straw. I cannot believe she has posed like that.
She’s a waste of space, no good cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31