Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job those 26'' extensions didn't arrive, ay? They'd have been wrapped round the boat twice, and three times round those pushchair wheels.

Edited to thank Thailand Val for my new VIP status 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good job those 26'' extensions didn't arrive, ay? They'd have been wrapped round the boat twice, and three times round those pushchair wheels.

Welcome to the club cilla 🙌 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Congrats on the VIP 👌👌well deserved too x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So on a boat trip with your daughter and still posting crappy inspirational quotes. Just leave it Thailand Val, the crappy quotes will still be there to post later 🫠

Can we a moment to be thankful she didn’t manage to get those extensions for this trip. Look at her hair now, imagine how much worse that would have been she’d have had to hack them off Tulum style.

Where she is today looks nice tbf.

Reactions: 17
Jesus H Christ, that hair needs a serious deep condition and an olaplex doesn’t it 😬 looks like the fur off a furby that’s been in the back of a cupboard for 10 years collecting dust

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How does she manage to duck her hair up so badly !!! Does she not know how to brush her hair ffs

Reactions: 18
Nothing says worldly wise and no touristy places like picture menus

• Haha
Wow her hair is absolutely fucked it looks like chewy!!
Where abouts is she on the boat, it looks nice, is it nice? I’ve never done Thailand, heard so many mixed reviews

Reactions: 8
Wow her hair is absolutely fucked it looks like chewy!!
Where abouts is she on the boat, it looks nice, is it nice? I’ve never done Thailand, heard so many mixed reviews
I can’t wait for her to go to tulum and chop it all off again…maybe she will do a full head shave this time 🤞 Sal next time leave both your kids at home..I thought it would be a good thing you taking her away but I was wrong all you’ve done is drink and eye duck yourself with a filter on 😂😂

• Haha
I really hope someone else is there with her, she's well active on her OF and advertising herself with the picture her kid took, she honestly makes me vom, I suppose work never stops when youve got to pay for your own leave 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I really hope someone else is there with her, she's well active on her OF and advertising herself with the picture her kid took, she honestly makes me vom, I suppose work never stops when youve got to pay for your own leave 🤮
Eeeeeeh she is as well! Active on OF, I mean, during the kid's "Christmas present" of a holiday. Logged on only yesterday and changed her name header to "I’m back 😈😈😈😈"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh Sal selling yourself on your first “solo” holiday with the little one

I would fully love it if she had a meltdown and shaved her head 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.