Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal the animal loving activist……helping the elephants 🐘 be a prop for ppl to use and abuse. Way to go Sal you bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion:

Thailand Val - tits hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan is straddling a poor elephant's trunk

I wish I hadnt seen her elephant pics jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s worn the same clothes all holiday. She’s not once washed her hair. Bet she bleeping stinks the minty witch 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just reading the first 2 reviews of this place I wouldn’t go there 😡
Those places are vile, I judge anyone who goes to those sort of thing.

Irony is it's like the animal version of Dubai porta potties - drugged, forced to perform and have to fake smile in photos with disgusting people with no morals!

Reactions: 26
I looked at the tagged photos of the place before, tonnes of photos of slags lay on the elephants trunk like that. Absolute bleeping scumbags the lot of them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She didn't go there for her daughter like she made out, she went there for a cruel photo opportunity

• Sick
Reactions: 16
35B223DE-D113-48B8-AD15-3A6EC773481D.jpeg

What does she mean by Valentina style? She is mental.

I didn’t have any respect for her anyway but this trip has really shone a light on her pure vile black heart. She looks bored to death and is totally disengaged with that child.
She has bound her daughter up in a buggy that’s for a kid 4 years younger
Dragged her kid from noisy bar to noisier bar when she has sensory issues just so she can drink
And the elephant thing is the final straw. I cannot believe she has posed like that.
She’s a waste of space, no good bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just reading the first 2 reviews of this place I wouldn’t go there 😡
I’m raging. I really hope you read this sally. You are a disgrace and you portray EVERYTHING THATS WRONG IN THIS WORLD. Animal lover my fuxking arse!!!!

Also writhing around in the elephant water/any pool water is not a bath. Get some soap and shampoo on yourself you smelly woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s that “free” ?!
She was petrified of looking into the camera when she harpoomed herself of that dinghy
Proper free yeh mate 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s 100% just shown herself for the true fraud she is!! Absolutely fuking disgusting that these types of places are still running in this day and age! Total Animal cruelty!!! You are a repulsive and vile human Sal, you absolute slag!! Ps that filter ain’t fooling anyone

Reactions: 21
She's vile in so many ways. Her poor daughter being dragged round bars when there's loads of kid friendly places/activities in Phuket, the music blasting on the boat when her daughter allegedly has sensory issues. Now she's exploiting animals just for an insta pic when she claims to be a vegan. She's rotten to the core
Her abuse knows no bounds, abusive to men when scissors are around, abusive to women who call her out on her abusing ways and abusive past, abusive in front of her kids and now abusing animals. Classic narcissist that uses everything and everyone to make herself seem interesting and relatable. She's a gigantic red flag.

Reactions: 18
Her abuse knows no bounds, abusive to men when scissors are around, abusive to women who call her out on her abusing ways and abusive past, abusive in front of her kids and now abusing animals. Classic narcissist that uses everything and everyone to make herself seem interesting and relatable. She's a gigantic red flag.
She's just a tit person. End of.

Reactions: 13
I doubt she's even done this to interact with a beautiful and intelligent animal, its just for a insta photo. So many countries that I wouldn't set for in, using animals as props for human entertainment or are more obviously cruel. Japan and Canada slaughtering whales, Spain killing bulls slowly with spears, China for boiling animals alive including cats and dogs, Thailand with the tigers and elephants chained up. Anywhere that keeps whales and dolphins in pools, zoos etc. They can all GTF.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Take the phone out your hand val and enjoy the holiday you go on about so much.

She's so bleeping erratic. Imagine posting tit like this when you are on holiday with your kid
Boys? Girls? :unsure: She's heading towards middle age and speaking like that just sounds creepy now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be having such a fun, family holiday to be posting about dating girls and dying her hair

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.