Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here forever because she bores the living shits out of me and way more entertainment on Marcus Mitchell and Stephen Bear's thread 🤣🤣 I see the imaginary bunk beds and holidays with the kids are still not happening and still up her own arse - imagine being Sal's brain?? even that must want a day off from all the lying bullshit 😂😂 #asyouwereSal 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She may be on an evening flight to give her some credit.

Who travels in leather keks though

D661853A-4F78-4F35-ACD8-005D4D988FCB.jpeg

Plus this is something else hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She may be on an evening flight to give her some credit.

Who travels in leather keks though

View attachment 1808960
Plus this is something else hahaha
Anytime I see leather pants I get all goosebumps I cannot and never ever will wear them. I’m bad enough with jeans I have a weird phobia hahahhaha the most uncomfortable things ever never mind sitting on a plane

Reactions: 10
I just showed my husband that pic and he said “How’s she gonna fit a life jacket on over those boobs if the plane goes down? I’d be using her as my life jacket; she’d float with all that plastic in her.” 🫢🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually quite like her hair now it would look too much with extensions in though

Reactions: 6
Absolutely pissing myself that she has literally had TWO tapes put in the front of her hair!! They’re about 2” longer than the rest of her hair too 😂 I suppose at least she should be able to keep her hair reasonably nice this holiday for once!

Reactions: 7
Is she really taking her kid on holiday? Deffo Gettin some one to crash into them on the motor way isn’t she.
If she is going away with 1 of the girls is she not arsed she won’t she see her other one ? Is Santa not coming this year then?

Reactions: 1
Is she really taking her kid on holiday? Deffo Gettin some one to crash into them on the motor way isn’t she.
If she is going away with 1 of the girls is she not arsed she won’t she see her other one ? Is Santa not coming this year then?
If she is going away and that’s a big IF, she’s only taking one coz this one’s not old enough to say duck off mum I wouldn’t dare be seen with you in your manky batty riders and pointy blazer in Thailand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she knows if she's flying from Manchester border force are on strike so major delays ahead 🤣

Reactions: 2
In my opinion shagging people for money is the polar opposite of being ‘sexually free’. If you turn yourself into a commodity that can be bought or sold then you’ve no idea of what freedom is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.