Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up until 3 months ago she never once mentioned this kid having ADHD. Up until 3 months ago, Sal never mentioned she had ADHD. It’s so obvious to me she’s plugging this idea to get PIP payments, it just breaks my heart that poor kid has already had a tit life cause of her mum but now her mum is going all Dede Blanchard on her daughter. Let’s just hope it don’t turn out the same way 😳😳😳🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's definitely sus as how many times we heard that this kid been dragged round high end shops and fancy restaurants, there was also nothing of the sort on the previous holidays she's been on either!

Reactions: 4
Up until 3 months ago she never once mentioned this kid having ADHD. Up until 3 months ago, Sal never mentioned she had ADHD. It’s so obvious to me she’s plugging this idea to get PIP payments, it just breaks my heart that poor kid has already had a tit life cause of her mum but now her mum is going all Dede Blanchard on her daughter. Let’s just hope it don’t turn out the same way 😳😳😳🙃
She won’t get PIP payments.
Kids don’t get PIP, they’re awarded Disability Living Allowance if they’re entitled to it and it would be Lisa who gets it being the main care person, not Scally.
To put the kid in a buggy At the age of 6 takes the piss, as kids in pushchairs can go through first, that’s the only reason why she’s bought it!
She’ll get through the airport coming home then dump it.
woman she is

Reactions: 5
That's exactly why she's doing it isn't it 👆 so she doesn't have to queue with the great unwashed(in her view) when infact she's the smelliest bleep of them all

Reactions: 9
I take it the sugar daddy won’t pay for business flights for this holiday, hence the sudden need for the child to be in a buggy. What happened to the £17k per month? I wouldn’t be flying economy if I was earning that much that’s for sure!

Reactions: 9
That's exactly why she's doing it isn't it 👆 so she doesn't have to queue with the great unwashed(in her view) when infact she's the smelliest bleep of them all
She’s one of those where everyone’s looking at her and she’s loving it thinking they’re all loving her when they’re actually thinking ‘what the actual duck is that?’

Can you imagine her with her tits n arse out, preening herself every 10 seconds, big shades on…pushing a buggy!!

Funny how the kid has travelled before but hasn’t had a buggy or she’d just use that!

Reactions: 10
She is a pure head. Its giving me rage that she is splashing all this info about her kid on her page that she uses to sell her manky minge. Granted it won’t be true but why do it in the first place? What is she getting out of this? Is she setting up the scene that the little one has a meltdown at the airport so they can’t travel? She looks like mum of the year putting her kid first for once when she never had any intention of going?

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m wrong because I don’t know anyone with the disability but wouldn’t a child who needs ear defenders in an airport have needed them in other public places before now like in restaurants and shopping centres? They can be equally noisy/over bearing places if not more so. I can’t get over the buggy though, the little I’ve seen of Savannah I can tell she will look totally ridiculous in a buggy!

Reactions: 21
Also isn't this the same kid she took to the Harry styles concert 🤔 duck off val you fraudulent little bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry if I’m wrong because I don’t know anyone with the disability but wouldn’t a child who needs ear defenders in an airport have needed them in other public places before now like in restaurants and shopping centres? They can be equally noisy/over bearing places if not more so. I can’t get over the buggy though, the little I’ve seen of Savannah I can tell she will look totally ridiculous in a buggy!
a 6 year old child in that situation would already have them if she needed them

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Val chucked happy healthy head on the Deysbrook Bommy this year ??? Girl has GONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have not seen HHH since the Harry Styles concert.

Would love to know what HHH witnesses!

Reactions: 8
She’ll post that one clip she has of them tonight now

Right on que 😂

She won’t get PIP payments.
Kids don’t get PIP, they’re awarded Disability Living Allowance if they’re entitled to it and it would be Lisa who gets it being the main care person, not Scally.
To put the kid in a buggy At the age of 6 takes the piss, as kids in pushchairs can go through first, that’s the only reason why she’s bought it!
She’ll get through the airport coming home then dump it.
woman she is
Its too pretend she's vip que jumping bullshit

This whole "podcast" presenter show is doing my head in. Your way too inconsistent to ever do anything successful

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Update - mattersons sausage lips are still there, magical problem with the extensions that didn't arrive, two whole episodes of the crank talking about sex before the new year, hilarious that because she could get no one serious on her podcast all she created this podcast for was to talk about women being shamed about sex when they should be able to do what the duck they want....

Don't recall when she was asking for ED and DV survivors to be open to talk about sex?

Suppose she only knows how to talk about what she knows, 😴

Reactions: 4
Her house has nothing outside it n all. And kills me that these frames from the Range in her living room still have no pics in 😂😂😂 like watching that fireplace on the tv , literally no point in them even being there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.