Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's not washing the little one's hair either. I mean it's not like she does it at home anyway, is it?

Reactions: 4
I've never seen a more filtered photo than that red bikini one her poor scarred daughter has taken

Reactions: 6
Waaahhh that photoshop! She must’ve been getting tips from Truff!
Why’s she acting like she’s travelling round the world 🙈 it’s a week holiday Sal, everybody does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's buzzing so many people have saved it...its not for the reason you think hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ran here when I saw the photoshop!! Truff has liked her pic…surely because she’s laughing her fat tits off that it’s even worse than hers!!

• Haha
Her best mate Solk never comments on her posts, nor do 99.9% of her 47.1k followers

So... Lurked for ages, never commented but she seriously depresses me. Her wee kids have deserved so so much better than her, heartbroken for them. Genuinely think she, like other of these insta huns, have serious narcissist personality disorders that need addressed. Everytime I look at her I get Kelly Dodd lookalikey. She looks as though she needs straws up her nostrils to breathe. How can she not see the disfigurement she has caused to herself and the damage to these kids? Needs to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.