Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @RattyBumBum for the suggestion!

Would anyone like to recap??

Val has touched down in Dubia and it would appear after a quick STI check,has filled her load, done what is needed and is now out on the town, sashaying around on her own in her silver boots.

Val has also been to Switzerland (again apparently to her, but we have never seen evidence of her there) with her mate Tora, who nearly has as many different faces as Val.

Still no bunk beds.

Still on UC and in her rented corner plot.

Still no mates.

Wonder if the rangey engine is still in the boot too??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My first ever title! Just missing the potty but so did the Arab who hired Sal when he shat on her chest.

You can tell on the videos she posted tonight how sad she is with herself. You can tell she’s disgusted. Dead behind the eyes. Mad how much she’s bleeping herself up just so she can live a fantasy life on the internet.

Im she’ll be back to posting ‘wow my life is amazing’ from tomorrow which now more than ever I’m convinced is to try and make herself believe that, not us.

Sal get some help, get a proper job, be a mum. Your life is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine going home to your ma , and her knowing and abiding in all of this. It’s just bizarre. Not against sex workers , just her ma looks after the kids and then they play happy families once she is back? Absolutely running away from all aspects of parenting but letting her back in their lives ??!

Reactions: 14
Well duck me with a salmon these threads just fly by don't they Valerie 🤷‍♀️

Wonder if we get an obligatory trip to cavern for garish kids Christmas clothes with her wages? Or maybe flannels this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She 100% is up to dodgy stuff, I’ve seen no evidence of her actually earning any money so the only other reasonable explanation is porta potty!! She’s hardly on her OF now and she doesn’t have that many subscribers. Not enough to warrant trips half way across the world with little notice etc.
she’s a no one now, it’s not like she’s doing appearances on tele or anything
Its tragic Sallie

Reactions: 22
Hahahahaha wonder which BEST FWEND she met in Departures at Manny airport she’s ripped off and pissed off now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to Dubai…

For a few measley days…

Alone…

To hang out in your hotel room watching netflix 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet this is the best holiday ever and that she met the best people ever, BFF

Reactions: 5
I just could not imagine bleeping off 5-6 times a year or whatever on these holidays missing out on my kids as much as she does ! She had them removed from her care due to drug taking drinking etc wouldn’t you think she would want to be with her kids as much as she possibly can now she has access to them again!! I just can not get my head around the amount of time she spends away from them living her best life !!!

Reactions: 19
I just could not imagine bleeping off 5-6 times a year or whatever on these holidays missing out on my kids as much as she does ! She had them removed from her care due to drug taking drinking etc wouldn’t you think she would want to be with her kids as much as she possibly can now she has access to them again!! I just can not get my head around the amount of time she spends away from them living her best life !!!
A narcissist does not have the capabilities to have and experience feelings like you, like me, like all of us here. They can only try and copy emotions and reactions, but she has no-one around to even copy from....except her slithering fair-weather friends associates that she tries to copy in mannerisms, accents and bad dancing. They are all one of a kind.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.