Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Scallie Axl comparing herself going on holiday all year to someone in the Armed Forces doing a seven month stint in Afghanistan.......o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe the amount of eye fuxking she does you know and peace signs and pouts. I proper cringe. Sallie you’re nearly 40. I’m 45 and would actually dieeeeee if I accidentally done a peace sign never mind planned one. Ffs. My mates would rip me a new hole. ✌
Honestly I think it’s the only reason she does these lives is so she can admire herself looking nothing like her true self with the filter on.

She’s got 2 business’s did you know 🙄 2 holes for use more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I think it’s the only reason she does these lives is so she can admire herself looking nothing like her true self with the filter on.

She’s got 2 business’s did you know 🙄 2 holes for use more like.
Wonder if she will ever grow up. I was pouting late 20s. I didn’t like my smile. Now when I look back on pics I’m like “wtf am I doing” it’s so embarrassing never mind at her age.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being that boring.
No one cares about your holidays, just go on them, have fun, no need to tell the world your every single move.

Reactions: 6
8A99A28E-3FAC-47A3-841E-F62E0E324CB8.jpeg
3FAABC20-DCC3-4292-9E1E-413F8A77382A.jpeg
Soooy, she’s going to be releasing her sound cloud in the next couple of days. A tulum vibe with all the music she’s listened to whilst travelling in the last couple of months!

so basically she’s been going out Shazamming tunes and will get a program that mixes them together and just stand there shouting heeey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Shane must be giving her a dissy on her December rent to go and plug his new gaff.
I would love to know if they actually get any interest from her “AD” she pronounced the name wrong of the business on her last slide advertising it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who does she think she is hahahaha she sounds like she’s doing ITV’s big Christmas win “THIS is the type of space YOU can rent”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.