Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on OF. Well the drugs in Tulum ain’t gonna be free of charge. Gotta be paid for somehow.

Reactions: 11
So on a boat trip with your daughter and still posting crappy inspirational quotes. Just leave it Thailand Val, the crappy quotes will still be there to post later

Where she is today looks nice tbf.
Was about to write that sentence - posting quotes while on a boat 'alone' with her daughter. She got the cheapest slowest boat from Phuket too. You can get a private speed boat there for about £20

She is on Ko Phi Phi Don currently. I got to say the hotels she is staying in are poor for sals 17k income. I paid £100 per night and were the most amazing hotels I've ever stayed in for the price. They've needed to build themselves up after the tsunami and work so hard. Funny how she isn't showing the rooms like she normally does when punters are paying 🤣

Sal you're a joke, I pray your daughter is not alone with you there cause I dont care what anyone says, it can be dodgy. Never mind being drunk and leaving your child in a push chair. Pathetic slag she is, she does not deserve children!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She actually thinks it’s such a flex - presumably on all of us - that she’s away with S. it’s made me think even less of her. If she’d taken her to Tenerife or even DUBIA or something and showed them at the pool, water parks, taking the kid out for nuggets and fries, I would be impressed. She’s doing what she always does on holiday however, getting pissed, going on boats, wearing next to nothing for attention and eye bleeping herself for onlyfans. She’s pathetic and it would have been a nicer kinder thing to leave S at home w her friends and family 🙄

Reactions: 29
how is she managing to keep a 6 year old safe and well when she can’t even wash her hair.

Reactions: 9
Well, i think the one thing this holiday has confirmed is that she really does not give a tit about anyone but herself. Sal ,crack on with your fabulous free life but leave your kids to be brought up around people who will put them first .

Reactions: 10
My favourite thing about Val abroad is how she "styles" herself to what she thinks suits the country😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It never fails to amaze me how she can get to her big age and not know how to wash and brush her hair. Fair enough, I also have wavy hair and I couldn't do a big fancy bouncy blow dry on myself but I am more than capable of washing it, brushing it and blowing it straight then running some GHDs over it! Failing that, wash it, shove a wodge of leave in conditioner in, then do dutch braids. That'll do you 3 days easy, 2 days plaited and a 3rd day in a wavy pony tail with some dry shampoo (yes that is my regular "working from home" aesthetic these days)

Reactions: 12
It’s insane how bad she lets her hair get on holiday!

I usually stick my hair in a bobble unwashed for the beach and swimming or wash it and stick a bit of Curl activator through and let it dry naturally for days out. No matter what it’s washed every night tho cos how unbelievably minty is leaving your sweaty head festering in a hot country

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s hardly got much hair so I can’t understand what her problem is. My hair is waist length and very thick and wavy so it takes a long time to dry. If I’m on holiday I just wash it, smooth some argan oil through the lengths and braid it while damp. Her hair looks in tit condition too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.