Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal’s hair is going to need its own plane ticket home. It looks like it could walk on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sal’s hair is going to need its own plane ticket home. It looks like it could walk on its own.
Return of natwest val. It looks like its matted with seawater, cum and soy sauce.

This holiday looks so boring as duck. You can tell she's fucked off that she's not pimping her ancient body out to the nearest fella for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm actually disgusted she's gone to see those poor elephants 😔 they have chains around their neck and feet it's so bleeping sad!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What accent is that when she says ‘thank you so much’ to the guy with the elephant? american? French? How does she speak differently in every single video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What accent is that when she says ‘thank you so much’ to the guy with the elephant? american? French? How does she speak differently in every single video 😂😂
Depends on what val decides to make an appearance 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I so angry I could cry, those elephants are basically in a circus. No elephant in the wild would let you be next to them like that, beautiful but dangerous animals! and she’s eye bleeping herself next to them 😡
Ya poor Sal? I’ve seen them in Africa, roaming free, and the bulls are scary as duck. I’d show you a photo of what it means to be wild and free, but I’d out myself. 17k a month and that’s where she goes to see the elephants 🙈

Are you bleeping kidding me, I want to rag that hair off her bleeping scalp I am fuming. Absolute bleeping scum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
OMFG wasn’t she going off about aquariums recently this is no better wow what a utter bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I know its been said on here but im absolutely disgusted at that pic of her with the elephant. Like some fuckin show pie. Absolutely heartbreaking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She's vile in so many ways. Her poor daughter being dragged round bars when there's loads of kid friendly places/activities in Phuket, the music blasting on the boat when her daughter allegedly has sensory issues. Now she's exploiting animals just for an insta pic when she claims to be a vegan. She's rotten to the core

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.