Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just reading the first 2 reviews of this place I wouldn’t go there 😡
Those places are vile, I judge anyone who goes to those sort of thing.

Irony is it's like the animal version of Dubai porta potties - drugged, forced to perform and have to fake smile in photos with disgusting people with no morals!

Reactions: 26

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Wish she would put her phone down and spend time with her daughter. I’ve never been to Thailand but it looks shit
Thailand is amazing - it's just that Sal has taken her kid to the worst possible part! And within that is also taking her to the worst possible establishments coupled with asking her to take photos of her arse.

It's shocking!

This last few days she has shown herself on the worst form yet.... and that's saying something!

Reactions: 26

Viewer123

Sal who doesn’t need a man nor does she want one is now saying she has a 12 month limit in a relationship before she needs to be engaged…what the actual fuck 😂😂 is that before or after you go at them with a pair of scissors 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wodge887

Didn’t she post the other day that she wasn’t partying for 6 weeks to concentrate on her business & her family. Quickest 6 weeks ever almost as quick as her stint in the BB house lol

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
She’s just posted this - imagine having to make a conscious effort to focus on your kids!! And for a WHOLE 6 WEEKS hey Sal?! Just leaving this here for when it doesn’t happen

D4487462-4D24-44BC-A6C7-E2A17B0E2378.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Just what the podcast world needs; some rough OF girls talking about sex. Groundbreaking Sal, never been done. You are a true inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Thanks to @RattyBumBum for the suggestion!

Would anyone like to recap??

Val has touched down in Dubia and it would appear after a quick STI check,has filled her load, done what is needed and is now out on the town, sashaying around on her own in her silver boots.

Val has also been to Switzerland (again apparently to her, but we have never seen evidence of her there) with her mate Tora, who nearly has as many different faces as Val.

Still no bunk beds.

Still on UC and in her rented corner plot.

Still no mates.

Wonder if the rangey engine is still in the boot too??

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
She's talking absolute shite! When she could, those girls were plastered all over her socials, dressed in those weird fucking outfits from The Shining (same as SMD), it's only since they were taken away that she couldn't post their pics. Fucking lying cunt

• Haha
  • Wow

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
It looks used up, like its been ridden hard and put away wet.
Skinny flabby, scribbled on, balding, weathered, leathered old tart.
Wretched low life creature.

Her poor little daughter having that as a “mother”.
Some of my group had a primary aged child “offer themselves” last time I was in Thailand (Yes of course parts are beautiful and Bangkok is crazy fun.)
But this kind of woman has no business taking her vulnerable daughter out at night in Phuket to seedy bars.
CUNT!

• Sad

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Does she have ZERO regard for her kids or what? Posting that she hates the UK & constantly wants to leave the country, then promptly books flights & blathers on endlessly about how long she has left until she leaves the country. Surely that's got to fuck with your children's minds? Abandonment is one of the hardest things to work through - she's at it constantly. Her poor daughters must be beyond ruined as people already. She makes me feel unwell.

Reactions: 23

Nixsnax

Some1s been on the beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yuk yuk yuk!! What the fuck is wrong with her, absolute tramp! It’s no different than a beggar outside the station! I cannot wait till the arse falls out of instagram and these arseholes need to do a hard days work to earn and pay for things. Her, Kate Hayes and the rest of them need to just fade into obscurity they give me the Boak!

Reactions: 23