Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.
Sal in dubai for birthday bash - same as always, shes got no cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Slithering round Dubia like Scally Minogue, birthday's a washout, her mates have turned rogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Sal . I’m almost on the brink of feeling sorry for her ……. Almost . Imagine spending your birthday in a soulless mall pretending to flex and spend money to show off to who ???? Who are you trying to impress Sallie ?????? 1 supposed friend who we’ve never heard of before dragged out to prove she’s not on her own .

What a sad , fake life . The photoshopping aswell , she’s so mentally unwell . No one wants your life sal trust us on this one . You look more of a dick everyday with this pretence your trying keep up .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She harps on about zen blyth being her best mate, yet I've not seen them ever on a night out or holiday together. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure someone came on here ages ago saying she knew zen and he bleeping despises her

Reactions: 11
If she met this “friend” 3 years ago would that be around the time arfans kicked her out and she was wandering around in shoezones finest?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she met this “friend” 3 years ago would that be around the time arfans kicked her out and she was wandering around in shoezones finest?
We all know how she meets these "friends" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who the duck would be mates with her. He can't be that desperate for a shag surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is she trying to kid by suddenly following private jet charter companies? Lmfao.

Reactions: 7
How this thread started

8550DC82-2ED1-496D-AF79-B0B85C71B687.jpeg

Vs. How it has finished

47A283B7-0A2C-467F-A62F-9A9D1A8F8FB2.jpeg

She's just the gift that keeps on giving isn't she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’m going to start a go fund me to buy her another blazer, cos I can’t stand the bleeping sight of those stupid shoulder pads anymore!
Maybe that’s how people dress in Dubai, but I wouldn’t knowing it’s a Muslim country, I’d have a bit of respect and not have my fanny on show.

How this thread started

View attachment 1625153

Vs. How it has finished

View attachment 1625157

She's just the gift that keeps on giving isn't she
The aliens have landed!

Reactions: 12
I’m going to start a go fund me to buy her another blazer, cos I can’t stand the bleeping sight of those stupid shoulder pads anymore!
Maybe that’s how people dress in Dubai, but I wouldn’t knowing it’s a Muslim country, I’d have a bit of respect and not have my fanny on show.

The aliens have landed!
I want to burn it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Birthday on her todd & the return of the arl Blazer, sals still a lonely hooker but that doesn’t seem to phase‘er.

New thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The aliens have landed!
Someone needs to tell Sally she's left the hanger in the blazer ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.