Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The food she ordered was “French Onion soup” which is traditionally: brown, more watery than other soups & served with a piece of French bread in it (called a large crouton). If you:
A: Have absolutely no idea what it is, but order it because it sounds French
or
B: Leave the bread in to go soggy, fall apart and then take a photo

You are a complete dipshit.

(Edited to add, I worked in a bar (in rural Ireland) popular with American tourists, who used to order a pint of Guinness, take 75 smiling selfies, then complain that it was disgusting, so it touched a nerve)
I bloody love French onion soup, even though it takes hours I often just make it for myself! If I could ever go back in time I'd go back to the 80s and have a bowl of my mum's home made onion soup with cheesy croutons.

Edit - or I could just text my mum and ask her to make me some, she's not dead. Dunno why I thought I needed to go back in time, she only lives up the road!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
B440C060-72C1-46F7-BBA5-95E37C543CAF.jpeg

I cannot stop laughing at the fucking kip of her in this. The fucking toilet behind her aswell 😂😂 All she needs is a string of onions round her neck and a baguette sticking out of her shorts. She’s an absolute grade A weapon 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

emanwhe

Chatty Member
She did you a favour Sal, that teeshirt is fucking rotten. Looks like a freebie you get for running a 10k in your local park.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Long, long, long, long time Lurker across the whole board here... the desert cum stained mirrored "cruise" outfits prompted me to sign up. I could NOT just say nothing, haha.

Have fun in your filthy sex-stained Carry On Cleo outfits on board your Saga Cruise, Sal. Did ya know yer mate who has lent them to you had declared them stolen by the airlines after her last trip to Burning Man? She listed them as being worth thousands (lmao) along with a load of blag receipts for watches and jewellery. BLAG INSURANCE JOB. And Soft Sal named her........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

@^^¥

How Sallie remembers her best moments so far - reality ✨ STAR ✨ ... Daily mail columnist 🤓 best selling author 📚

How I remember her best moments so far ..

Dubai with Arfans when we saw someone's stuff being chucked from a balcony and later realised it was Sal's and she ended up in some sort of takeaway shop (I think?) Wearing fold out ballerina slippers

When seli was slagging sal while pissed out her nut "VAGINAAAAA FOR A FIVAAAAAA"

When sal went on a rampage slagging one of the Becca's off (I think 😂) for sleeping with non Spanish OG GED when him and Sallie were not even together anymore 😂

Tulum with Spanish ged Charlie, the mysterious Brunnete who we later found out could translate Sallie slagging her off and Sallie having a breakdown over tattle and then going on to professing how much she loves sex, LOVES SEX, SEX, SEX, SHE LOVES SEX. okay.

The Miami stay where she definitely had COVID and also decided to bring out NatWest Val wearing a purple 2 peice seemingly EVERYWHERE paired with some retro 90s round glasses

Just been reminded from that the boat party where she looked like Kevin and Perry in her little bucket hat 😂

And honorary mention to sorroto and Paris (in pink!)

She really does bring the content when she goes away - i hope she travels more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Jealous? Of what? She has absolutely no redeeming features and her life gives me second hand anxiety just watching it. It’s chaotic to say the least and certainly not anything anyone of any age should be aspiring to never mind a single mother of two pushing 40.
Innit girl.

Fucking laughable that she thinks she’s winning at life because:

she hasn’t got custody of her kids full time,
sells videos to strangers online of her fingering herself next to her chihuahua
she cuts her own extensions out of her head
her Ma takes her kids on holiday and she tags along
has a track record of abusing partners,
stands in dj booths amongst 17 year olds
is a known drug user and benefit fraud,
befriends randomers and then ends up stealing from them or owing them money
has arse implants that look like 2 dinner plates

not to mention not having a pot to piss in/renting every single aspect of her life.

Soooooyyyy jel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
A beret in paris is the equivalent of bouncing down scotty road in a curly black wig and a shell suit screaming ‘calm down’

Feel a CUNT for her

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Who was the girl she tagged who borrowed her the ‘lost dress’?

Don't think I can mention the name? Must brush up on the rules. But let's just call her "L" until then. She is someone who Sal knew from Warrington way back when, lost contact with, met eachother again through being in the same line of adult "work", and were both chasing the Geordie Shore lads around Newcastle in desperation of getting on the show (even though they were a decade older than them). Anyone remember "Eeeeee, there's a granny in the hot tub...." ? That was Sal's mate.

Anyway, moving on... Sal's mate "L" has done a three day course in aesthetics (groan) and was working on and off around some Walton salons in between going up to Scotland for "ahem" alternative work. She's now taken the Secret Warehouse room that Sal told everyone was hers for the podcast-that-never-was.

"L" did some botox and lip filler for Sal recently, but she's absolutely shit at handling social media and advertising and Sal is a notorious bum of the highest order so probably promised her plenty of advertising in return....I counted two little shout-outs, that was it. Then she was off to someone else for her nose tip, profiling and whatever else she could bum. She may or may not have treated her to lunch afterwards....which was a miserable piece of bruschetta and a side salad TO SHARE, and a glass of prosecco. Oh yeah, she went out with "L" the day after her facial work to an aquarium, tagged it as being out with #MyGirls.....it was in fact with "L" and her baby. It certainly was not her daughters.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40