Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tuk tuk video...is she playing that song out loud whilst recording? She is just one massive bleeping cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the state of the bottom of those trousers after vals dragged them around Paris
Away having the best time but still the level of passive aggression and obsession with everyone else is high 🤣🤣
More announcing of places you’ll go (but won’t) next week you’ll be back to posting quotes about how you live privately 🤣🤣Sweetheart, you are literally the craziest frog in the box. Nobody cares. Not that long ago you had a rant about ‘cringegram’ but here you are 🤣🤣……..I literally squint my eyes at your cringe stories full of tit and self importance, and the feature altering filters? 🙈 you have young impressionable daughters Sal, DO BETTER.

Reactions: 17
The tuk tuk video...is she playing that song out loud whilst recording? She is just one massive bleeping cringe
I wondered that but thought surely she's not THAT sad haha she bleeping is isn't she 🤦‍♀️🤣😫 she's like those kids that sit at the back of the bus with their mp3 blasting 🎶 em 2 the B, 🎶 then snarls "who ya looking at" at anyone glances their way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally asked for the best place to eat by the Eiffel Tower and then was surprised when she said the food was rubbish. For a 'world traveller' (LOOOOOOOL!!) she's really not very savvy. She probably eats at the Angus Steakhouse in Leicester Square when she visits London. :sick: The funniest part was her giving us mere uncultured, mortals a tip to get away from the touristy places. NO tit SHERLOCK!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good thing she doesn’t have a job… pretending her family are there and she’s with the kids is a full time career for Sal 😂

Bit late to the comments but I’ve been spying her outfits whilst she was in Paris and can only imagine the smirks and giggles she was getting from the Parisians dressed like she was 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh to have seen the reactions of passers by when they saw Sal and her sausage lips approaching dressed like a GTA vice city prozzie 🤣

• Haha
She really was. There wasn’t a song link at the top of her post. I’m honestly not gonna lie I weed a bit with laughter.

• Haha
NGL Bali is one of my favourite places ever, don’t even know why, it just is, I’d love to live there.
But enough about me 😬 has she never heard of google or trip advisor? I hate it when dick heads ask “does anyone know…”
Yes hun, google knows. So bleeping use it you attention seeking twit

• Heart
I feel the same about Bali. I’m hopefully moving there end of this year. I really don’t want the likes of her there, she should stick to Tulum. Seems more her vibe with the weird DMT parties she goes to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel the same about Bali. I’m hopefully moving there end of this year. I really don’t want the likes of her there, she should stick to Tulum. Seems more her vibe with the weird DMT parties she goes to.
Think of the unedited footage you could get for us though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The food she ordered was “French Onion soup” which is traditionally: brown, more watery than other soups & served with a piece of French bread in it (called a large crouton). If you:
A: Have absolutely no idea what it is, but order it because it sounds French
or
B: Leave the bread in to go soggy, fall apart and then take a photo

You are a complete dipshit.

(Edited to add, I worked in a bar (in rural Ireland) popular with American tourists, who used to order a pint of Guinness, take 75 smiling selfies, then complain that it was disgusting, so it touched a nerve)

Reactions: 25
The food she ordered was “French Onion soup” which is traditionally: brown, more watery than other soups & served with a piece of French bread in it (called a large crouton). If you:
A: Have absolutely no idea what it is, but order it because it sounds French
or
B: Leave the bread in to go soggy, fall apart and then take a photo

You are a complete dipshit.

(Edited to add, I worked in a bar (in rural Ireland) popular with American tourists, who used to order a pint of Guinness, take 75 smiling selfies, then complain that it was disgusting, so it touched a nerve)
I bloody love French onion soup, even though it takes hours I often just make it for myself! If I could ever go back in time I'd go back to the 80s and have a bowl of my mum's home made onion soup with cheesy croutons.

Edit - or I could just text my mum and ask her to make me some, she's not dead. Dunno why I thought I needed to go back in time, she only lives up the road!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Why does she need a cleaner?

She lives on her own and does not work.
Exactly, lazy. She hasn’t even got a home that’s too big to clean herself, she could do it in one morning. Admittedly I have a cleaner but I work and also additionally do a clean myself once a week 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why does she need a cleaner?

She lives on her own and does not work.
But she does work , she gets her beef curtains out and takes pics and has to feed her invisible people in her flat . She’s way too busy booking imaginary flights and being on Insta 🤦‍♀️And travelling the entire world and looking on Ali express for knock offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bloody love French onion soup, even though it takes hours I often just make it for myself! If I could ever go back in time I'd go back to the 80s and have a bowl of my mum's home made onion soup with cheesy croutons.

Edit - or I could just text my mum and ask her to make me some, she's not dead. Dunno why I thought I needed to go back in time, she only lives up the road!
This really made me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I was like aww RIP Cheddar's mum 😢 and then I read your edit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.