Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous? Of what? She has absolutely no redeeming features and her life gives me second hand anxiety just watching it. It’s chaotic to say the least and certainly not anything anyone of any age should be aspiring to never mind a single mother of two pushing 40.

Reactions: 25
Jealous? Of what? She has absolutely no redeeming features and her life gives me second hand anxiety just watching it. It’s chaotic to say the least and certainly not anything anyone of any age should be aspiring to never mind a single mother of two pushing 40.
Innit girl.

bleeping laughable that she thinks she’s winning at life because:

she hasn’t got custody of her kids full time,
sells videos to strangers online of her fingering herself next to her chihuahua
she cuts her own extensions out of her head
her Ma takes her kids on holiday and she tags along
has a track record of abusing partners,
stands in dj booths amongst 17 year olds
is a known drug user and benefit fraud,
befriends randomers and then ends up stealing from them or owing them money
has arse implants that look like 2 dinner plates

not to mention not having a pot to piss in/renting every single aspect of her life.

Soooooyyyy jel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She wants ppl to be jealous of her, this is the thing that bugs me. There are loads of girls out there that she cannot even compare too, Sallie is nothink special but she wants to be so so bad!
it’s desperate how she behaves, the lies she tells and this image she creates. Her surgery and her tattoos are dated. She’s clinging on. I Would much rather her see this, stop and change her complete image.

Reactions: 11
She wants ppl to be jealous of her, this is the thing that bugs me. There are loads of girls out there that she cannot even compare too, Sallie is nothink special but she wants to be so so bad!
it’s desperate how she behaves, the lies she tells and this image she creates. Her surgery and her tattoos are dated. She’s clinging on. I Would much rather her see this, stop and change her complete image.
She’s so cheap looking isn’t she, and I’m not just talking abar her bleeping SAli Express wardrobe.

Tatty extensions and mottled tan isn’t my thing and like you say, she wants people to be jel.

Reactions: 13
Innit girl.

bleeping laughable that she thinks she’s winning at life because:

she hasn’t got custody of her kids full time,
sells videos to strangers online of her fingering herself next to her chihuahua
she cuts her own extensions out of her head
her Ma takes her kids on holiday and she tags along
has a track record of abusing partners,
stands in dj booths amongst 17 year olds
is a known drug user and benefit fraud,
befriends randomers and then ends up stealing from them or owing them money
has arse implants that look like 2 dinner plates

not to mention not having a pot to piss in/renting every single aspect of her life.

Soooooyyyy jel.
bleeping love you Barb 😍
You say what I'm thinking but so much better Queen ❤😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tatty extensions and mottled tan isn’t my thing and like you say, she wants people to be jel.
[/QUOTE]

💯💯💯

if she just chilled out. Stopped the weird pouting and eyeball bleeping herself. Also stopped making a show online and was a normal everyday mum, going the school in jeans and a tshirt. Had a decent boyfriend and both worked she would be much more appealing, also more attractive as it’s not forced beauty. Then again it’s never going to happen because she is a selfish twit and whoever she is with would be mentally terrorised

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s not going on the Nile with the kids I gather from that video with Lisa.
I found the videos of Lisa on her stories and in her car so so cringe. Like I genuinely couldn’t watch them. It’s like she wants to make out her mum is her bestie and it’s not authentic at all. It’s forced as duck and just kinda creeps me out how merged their relationship is with zero boundaries.

Reactions: 14
Right so she was going to Egypt, so she got her mum to take her to the train station and said she was going to London, (it’s direct). So since then she is posting from just above London near Potters Bar saying her train from Milton Keynes is cancelled, but she is basically in London not near Milton Keynes having a sit down dinner in her cycling shorts and T-shirt, whilst giving us all the side eye… Nope posting herself in her car with her mum again… Absolute chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I found the videos of Lisa on her stories and in her car so so cringe. Like I genuinely couldn’t watch them. It’s like she wants to make out her mum is her bestie and it’s not authentic at all. It’s forced as duck and just kinda creeps me out how merged their relationship is with zero boundaries.
Totally agree. Like a spoilt child.

And Sal was like the cat that got the cream when she said her mum was doing her duty or something similar so she could go on holiday?

Another entitled fucker who things the world owes them a favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long, long, long, long time Lurker across the whole board here... the desert cum stained mirrored "cruise" outfits prompted me to sign up. I could NOT just say nothing, haha.

Have fun in your filthy sex-stained Carry On Cleo outfits on board your Saga Cruise, Sal. Did ya know yer mate who has lent them to you had declared them stolen by the airlines after her last trip to Burning Man? She listed them as being worth thousands (lmao) along with a load of blag receipts for watches and jewellery. BLAG INSURANCE JOB. And Soft Sal named her........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Long, long, long, long time Lurker across the whole board here... the desert cum stained mirrored "cruise" outfits prompted me to sign up. I could NOT just say nothing, haha.

Have fun in your filthy sex-stained Carry On Cleo outfits on board your Saga Cruise, Sal. Did ya know yer mate who has lent them to you had declared them stolen by the airlines after her last trip to Burning Man? She listed them as being worth thousands (lmao) along with a load of blag receipts for watches and jewellery. BLAG INSURANCE JOB. And Soft Sal named her........
Oh you need to spill some 🍵 whats this about 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Absolute quality this.... im getting a wine and settling down for this shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lurked for ages too. Parking my arse firmly here for the tea ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo all these lurkers pulling up chairs 🤣 let's hope carry on val puts on a right show on the nile for us

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.