Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B440C060-72C1-46F7-BBA5-95E37C543CAF.jpeg

I cannot stop laughing at the bleeping kip of her in this. The bleeping toilet behind her aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ All she needs is a string of onions round her neck and a baguette sticking out of her shorts. Sheโ€™s an absolute grade A weapon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Iโ€™ve got the real version of some of the tit she is wearing, well the bag and I never thought to wear it H2T in bright pink, with those bootsโ€ฆ I canโ€™t get my head around itโ€ฆ

Whyโ€™s she tucked her eyebrows into her beret??
That filter looks like she has horrible threads and the brows are mid-forehead.

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve got the real version of some of the tit she is wearing, well the bag and I never thought to wear it H2T in bright pink, with those bootsโ€ฆ I canโ€™t get my head around itโ€ฆ

That filter looks like she has horrible threads and the brows are mid-forehead.
I hope itโ€™s a filter, she looks like a MCR Aesthetics victim

You know when youโ€™re away and you see rough chavs like her and donโ€™t want to tell people youโ€™re also from Britain ๐Ÿ˜‚ she must stand out a mile off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So many questions with that outfit! And when she kicks her leg up to show the boots....I'm dead ๐Ÿ’€
Did she bring the collection of berets with her? Where do you even buy such a thing? ๐Ÿคฃ
All I can hear when I see these pictures is Del Boy speaking some made up French ๐Ÿ˜…
Bonjour, Mon cherie, voulez vous?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm going back 20 odd years but I loved the film Moulin Rouge and my then bf surprised me with a trip to Paris and tickets to the show

Well

It were nowt like the film as in there were TITS EVERYWHERE. Literally every woman on stage had thier boobs out.

I didn't know where to look ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Kids can go, I debated taking my 10 year old when we went but decided against it as ticket prices are ยฃยฃยฃยฃ and I was unsure if it was too risquรฉ! X
Oh I didn't know that, I just remember from the pics outside it's very boobie!!

Reactions: 1
So many questions with that outfit! And when she kicks her leg up to show the boots....I'm dead ๐Ÿ’€
Did she bring the collection of berets with her? Where do you even buy such a thing? ๐Ÿคฃ
All I can hear when I see these pictures is Del Boy speaking some made up French ๐Ÿ˜…
Bonjour, Mon cherie, voulez vous?!
Bonnet de douche ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wearing a beret to match your outfit in Paris is like something my Nan and her friends would do on an organised coach holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sal wearing that beret reminds me of Frank Spencer in Some Mothers Do Ave โ€˜Em ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So people have paid a bomb for a probably once in a lifetime experience at Moulin Rouge. Then youve got Sal there in her pink Paris Cricket back room cast offs, filming it for the gram. Ffs Sal put yer fuckin phone down hun no one gives a tit x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.