Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Getting her bum done in 3 weeks time?

I’m blocked, but I was under the impression from what I read here that her bum gets ‘done’ on a fairly regular basis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

tete

So I originally started my tattle journey on this thread however I dipped out after covid restrictions eased like over a year ago! After a few threads on here and her being mentioned in some how back I don't know if I can go down the rabbit whole again but is there any recaps Iv noticed there's no wiki anymore 😫 All I really last remember was her getting a house but never really continued after that! Did she get both her kids back? Does she still have them? I'm soooo behind is it worth catching up ?! I need reminded why I don't like her cos Iv started to warm to her again slightly but I feel like that's because I'm not seeing the bigger picture that you see on these threads it appears she's calmed down? Not making a show of her self as much like the DUBAI mental downs etc 😂 I was here for the peak off all them! 😂😂😂 I dunno can someone fill me in please if you don't mind Xx
She’s still a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why don’t you fuck off out of Liverpool then? It’s not like you need to be here for your kids, is it? You could go live in London and see them as often as you do living round the corner from them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Shout out to @Cantbebotheredtomove for the title!

So what has Val been up to lately?
  • In London brassing it up
  • Still waiting for the fabled podcast, gErL tAlK with Sallie Axl
  • Face tattoo still hasn't been removed, probably because no one was willing to do it for free
  • Can't get into America coz she ~just hasn't got time with the kids to go~ (or really, Lisa the Enabler didn't want to go)
  • Her face looks like a 50p
  • The Valmain blazer and Valenciaga bag have been spotted yet again
  • Oh and she called her MUA a thief - the irony

Lets go, rat gerls...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I just don't understand who she thinks she's kidding. Men aren't paying to "party" with girls. They're having sex with them as well. Fuckin hell she's such a vile woman.

I know we're barely into the thread but "The Tuebrook Swindler" deffo needs to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I can't wait for Netflix to be showing 'The Tuebrook Swindler' where the mysterious bunk beds finally turn up and Sal travels the world on budget airlines in questionable designer wear (Cheetham Hill specials) shagging 'like a Nana' and meeting and falling out with all of her new best friends (hoes) pretending to be some sort of mystical spiritual being when in actual fact she is a proper fucking lunatic 🤣🤣🤣 good luck Sal you will fall flat on your sponge bob arse as usual 👍👍👍 bring back Natwest Val she was a delight 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32