Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s uploaded stock photos of places she’s claiming to have a connection to cos she’s been once 🤣🤣🤣

take it (as predicted) Egypt was cancelled 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she’s uploaded stock photos of places she’s claiming to have a connection to cos she’s been once 🤣🤣🤣

take it (as predicted) Egypt was cancelled 👍🏽
I doubt she has any photo from any place she’s ever been that doesn’t have her face or some other part of her body in it. And not a chance she’s got any photos without a filter on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes so embarrassing, a woman in her 30’s acting like a kid who’s just found google. She’s got a highlight for Alicante, she best feature her rat gurl rant and the goldfish rap battle ayyyy! Dubai needs to feature the shoe zone pumps as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard the Nile stinks as well imagine spending days on it 🤢
Bit late on reading this but I did a one day overnight trip on the Nile on a felucca from Aswan to the Temple of Kom Ombo, it was amazing. The tour I was on took in other historic sites too, I loved it as I was obsessed with Egyptian history when I was younger. I'd highly recommend it but I cannot for the life of me see someone like R Salvador there at all. She must have a client there surely?

Edit to say I've caught up and now it's not even happening, like you've all said. WHO KNEW!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit late on reading this but I did a one day overnight trip on the Nile on a felucca from Aswan to the Temple of Kom Ombo, it was amazing. The tour I was on took in other historic sites too, I loved it as I was obsessed with Egyptian history when I was younger. I'd highly recommend it but I cannot for the life of me see someone like R Salvador there at all. She must have a client there surely?

Edit to say I've caught up and now it's not even happening, like you've all said. WHO KNEW!
The temple of Kom Ombo was one of my faves but my absolute favourite was Philae.

Its such a random place for our Sal to lie about going.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh hang on lads, she's posted a tit photoshopped and slightly pixelated picture of the Pyramids and the Sphinx so it's official, she must be going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep posting weird google images, as if she’s taken them herself. Really odd behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep posting weird google images, as if she’s taken them herself. Really odd behaviour.
Because she is bleeping mental 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone wants pure mental entertainment ditch boring Sal and check out Marcus Mitchell on insta stories, he is currently pissed in a Travelodge in Cornwall begging for money to his Paypal account to drink and if he doesn't get it he is going on a robbing spree??? His toe is falling off and he has put on about 2 stone in a fortnight would love to see the "getaway" run 🤣🤣 oh and he did a tit on a LIVE video in some bushes last night just before the cops turned up #couldntmakethis💩💩💩up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.