Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @Cantbebotheredtomove for the title!

So what has Val been up to lately?
  • In London brassing it up
  • Still waiting for the fabled podcast, gErL tAlK with Sallie Axl
  • Face tattoo still hasn't been removed, probably because no one was willing to do it for free
  • Can't get into America coz she ~just hasn't got time with the kids to go~ (or really, Lisa the Enabler didn't want to go)
  • Her face looks like a 50p
  • The Valmain blazer and Valenciaga bag have been spotted yet again
  • Oh and she called her MUA a thief - the irony

Lets go, rat gerls...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Shout out to @Cantbebotheredtomove for the title!

So what has Val been up to lately?
  • In London brassing it up
  • Still waiting for the fabled podcast, gErL tAlK with Sallie Axl
  • Face tattoo still hasn't been removed, probably because no one was willing to do it for free
  • Can't get into America coz she ~just hasn't got time with the kids to go~ (or really, Lisa the Enabler didn't want to go)
  • Her face looks like a 50p
  • The Valmain blazer and Valenciaga bag have been spotted yet again
  • Oh and she called her MUA a thief - the irony

Lets go, rat gerls...
I missed the make up artist being a thief - what happened there?!

Reactions: 4
She really has an issue with normal
Working people ! Val I don’t fancy showing my beef curtains for 2.50 or going to Dubai for a steaming turd on my chest or sleep with dirty old men for £50.! Go wash your fishy curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder where she will take her children over the Easter break, it must be her weekend? Is she taking them on the cruise with her?

Can anyone tell me the point of her instagram is? It’s not private so it’s not to share what she’s up to with friends. It’s very sexual and provocative - so who are the posts for and for what reason? I genuinely don’t understand.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me the point of her instagram is? It’s not private so it’s not to share what she’s up to with friends. It’s very sexual and provocative - so who are the posts for and for what reason? I genuinely don’t understand.
a showreel for punters?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It's how she sells herself

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.