Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of that trip is 12 year old friendly. So Sals…
Either taken her 12 year old on a trip to do what she wants to do or…
Sals gone to Paris alone and is pretending she has her 12 year old with her.

Either way, she’s an absolutely tit mother!!

Her face in her latest video, when she’s talking her eyes are darting all over the place, I really think she’s lying about having her wee one with her.

Reactions: 18
There’s a one in a million chance that she’s actually there with her 12-year-old daughter, but if she is she doesn’t deserve custody of that or any other child. She’s left her on multiple occasions, for probably ten/fifteen minutes at a time, to take selfies.

The child is 12, she’s in a foreign country, may not speak the language or know what do do in an emergency, and any weirdo could prey on her while her ‘mother’ is trying to impress randomers on Insta.

duck me Sal, you’re one absolute and utter bleep.

Reactions: 20
No Sal full length was not needed! Legs are finally covered with bed sheet but tits falling out. Now cocktails, just what your average 12yr old wants to do, watch her mum get wasted and make an even bigger show of herself

Reactions: 7
Howling at her tits out, in the mandarin oriental, probably trying to eyefuck someone to pay for a glass of house white whilst S is in tow. Shes bleeping rotten 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Saliban sure leaves her 12 year old girl on her own a lot in these restaurants whilst she takes selfies in the toilets/corridors. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is in that tuk tuk on her own la

Lisa and S must’ve been following in another if they’re still there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf has been going on whilst I’ve been away for a week with ALL my girls?!?! Imagine being on holiday (the best ever apaz) with your child, but being so self obsessed and all over insta??!?! Madness

Reactions: 7
She sure does think a lot of herself. The level of narcissism is insane.
Imagine the colour of those white trousers after she’s done sweeping the streets of Paris with them. She looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she tags the alleged clothes makers, should have been Ali Express

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally cannot see past the bloody bag - come belt monstrosity! What the friggin hell is she thinking?. Do you really think she looks in the mirror and think it looks good? I just cant believe it honestly 🤣Ive still not got over the fuckin pink number, then she rocks up with this 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
If she had her kid with her, she would not be walking around with her tits hanging out

Reactions: 1
I am howling at her turning her Plastic Upper fake Bally into a bum bag 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ WTAF 🤣

And I can’t even with the pink outfit, and then the absolute arse chafing denim shorts, it must actually hurt pulling them out of her fanoir to go for a wee, they’ll be cemented in there.

Honestly though what 10/11 year old kid (if she’s even there) wants a “holiday” like that? Take her to bleeping Disneyland you absolute tit show.
Fanoir 🤣🤣🤣 . I normally say fandango, but fanoir is wayyy more classy👌

Can you imagine the state of the bottom of those trousers after vals dragged them around Paris
Oooh ey up. Sals had two nights in fuckin Paris- hardly Judith Chalmers hun!.

Ive been to Paris more times than youve had yer fuckin lips pumped sweetheart.

Wind yer neck in love. You are an embarassment .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not willing to see the world. Lots of people see the world and take their children with them, myself included. So self obsessed it’s unreal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.