Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s like one of them virtual pictures that pop up on an ald fire stick when you leave it for 5 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s like one of them virtual pictures that pop up on an ald fire stick when you leave it for 5 minutes 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not a real place, is it? Looks like a shot from a film about an alien planet. She’s bizarre. Those kids must get promised all kinds. And the fact the older one is in that same jacket that’s been shagged into oblivion by her London punter is 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Here we go, it’s 5am club and poached egg season with a large side of made up holidays and fictional business ventures

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s just admitted that a “ten year old is on the, like, same age capacity as me”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s just admitted that a “ten year old is on the, like, same age capacity as me”
It’s the 12 year old she’s with isn’t it? Still
Embarrassing to admit you’re on a par mental wise with a child 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her daughter. It must be so boring and all Sal is doing is on her phone the whole time. What a tit city break.

Reactions: 7
Why is she walking around “blogging” and not taken her daughter to Disneyland - isn’t there something big going on there today too.

Reactions: 9
She’s sooooo cultured 🥴
with all that money she supposedly has you’d think she’d get her teeth fixed, they look awful

Reactions: 2
Only a head goes to Paris and wears a beret
Only an old head goes to Paris and wears one 🤣🤣 I remember being a young adult wearing on in Paris under 20 not 34 or however old she is 🤣🤣🤣 also what is her daughter doing whilst she’s talking to her phone ? My daughter would think I’m a bloody idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She claimed she's going to Burning Man this year, Israel (but no dates), and Ibiza for the May bank hol which is 2 weeks today. And that's on top of the Egypt cruise and Monaco GP allegedly also booked for May. AND NOW "travelling the world" with her gerrrrrrls during the school hols

Where's the money comin from Sal?? 🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She claimed she's going to Burning Man this year, Israel (but no dates), and Ibiza for the May bank hol which is 2 weeks today. And that's on top of the Egypt cruise and Monaco GP allegedly also booked for May. AND NOW "travelling the world" with her gerrrrrrls during the school hols

Where's the money comin from Sal?? 🧿🧿🧿
When is she going in the camper van? Thought she was going back to Tulum and Miami too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.