Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg legit dying of the rona and some of these comments have ended me 💀 honestly can't breath as it is then along comes bleeping Voulez vous val 🤣 hahaha my lord what is she thinking 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually can’t get over how much of a twit she looks 🤦🏼‍♀️ Quite possibly the worst outfit I’ve laid eyes on 🤢😂

Reactions: 12
People who go to Paris and dress like that are such embarrassing cunts. May as well go the whole hog and put on an apron and waistcoat like that fella from 'Allo 'Allo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the foookk Jesus I’ve laughed so much at that outfit. Why do English ppl make a holy show of us and think they have to wear a beret in France ffs! Did you see that woman at the table having a romantic moment with her fella take a long look as if to say “oh my god” hahahha
Sals probs doing that scrunched up face reading here “they don’t know style” well babe we really do and that’s why you need to listen to us. YOU LOOK A bleeping SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like the french coming to England and wearing a pearly queen/ king outfit
What an absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear god where to start???
I was dying when I saw that pink outfit, arse hanging out, the posing and the pouting 🙈🙈
Not sure if anyone follows Sean Pratt thread, but Val and Olivia both think they're the tit in Paris!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of her pics are suddenly extremely filtered, so much they don’t even look like her! Bank holiday face app special

Reactions: 6
How old is her daughter ? Surely Disneyland Paris would have been more suitable lol. Surely the moulin rouge would have bored her to tears 😭. Oh La la Val is hilarious 🤣

Shout out to the females that support their families???? Is she acknowledging us lovely ladies who work and bring up our own kids, surely she can't be talking about herself??? She's got to be trolling us!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A beret in paris is the equivalent of bouncing down scotty road in a curly black wig and a shell suit screaming ‘calm down’

Feel a bleep for her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Shes one deluded bleep isn't she, always makes out she's the hard done for single mum who gets no support 🙄 duck off val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.