Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locked myself out of my old account so had to set new one up🤦🏻‍♀️

Is Televe Isreal on the list of imaginary holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
St. Tropez last September too.

Gutted cos I was there when she said she was going and I really wanted to see her. I'm flying to Egypt on Sunday, would love to see her but also very concerned that I keep choosing the same holiday destinations as Val.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s going down the Nile in Cairo,it’s a dump. Like, so bad , and really quite dangerous. Many brits do not go to Cairo , they’ll go the resorts , but I didn’t think there were cruises from the resorts as they have hotels ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If she’s going down the Nile in Cairo,it’s a dump. Like, so bad , and really quite dangerous. Many brits do not go to Cairo , they’ll go the resorts , but I didn’t think there were cruises from the resorts as they have hotels ?!
I’ve heard the Nile stinks as well imagine spending days on it 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone on that last post has asked her what her job is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shes still trying to work out what to put!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She won’t be getting bbl she will be getting the bum injections where they put a few 100ml each bumcheek. It will still look a state though 😂

Nile cruises will usually start in Luxor. I did one a few years ago and it was probably the best holiday i’ve ever had, i loved it !!! I didn’t notice much of a stink from the water though.

• Heart
How Sallie remembers her best moments so far - reality ✨ STAR ✨ ... Daily mail columnist 🤓 best selling author 📚

How I remember her best moments so far ..

Dubai with Arfans when we saw someone's stuff being chucked from a balcony and later realised it was Sal's and she ended up in some sort of takeaway shop (I think?) Wearing fold out ballerina slippers

When seli was slagging sal while pissed out her nut "VAGINAAAAA FOR A FIVAAAAAA"

When sal went on a rampage slagging one of the Becca's off (I think 😂) for sleeping with non Spanish OG GED when him and Sallie were not even together anymore 😂

Tulum with Spanish ged Charlie, the mysterious Brunnete who we later found out could translate Sallie slagging her off and Sallie having a breakdown over tattle and then going on to professing how much she loves sex, LOVES SEX, SEX, SEX, SHE LOVES SEX. okay.

The Miami stay where she definitely had COVID and also decided to bring out NatWest Val wearing a purple 2 peice seemingly EVERYWHERE paired with some retro 90s round glasses

Just been reminded from that the boat party where she looked like Kevin and Perry in her little bucket hat 😂

And honorary mention to sorroto and Paris (in pink!)

She really does bring the content when she goes away - i hope she travels more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How Sallie remembers her best moments so far - reality ✨ STAR ✨ ... Daily mail columnist 🤓 best selling author 📚

How I remember her best moments so far ..

Dubai with Arfans when we saw someone's stuff being chucked from a balcony and later realised it was Sal's and she ended up in some sort of takeaway shop (I think?) Wearing fold out ballerina slippers

When seli was slagging sal while pissed out her nut "VAGINAAAAA FOR A FIVAAAAAA"

When sal went on a rampage slagging one of the Becca's off (I think 😂) for sleeping with non Spanish OG GED when him and Sallie were not even together anymore 😂

Tulum with Spanish ged Charlie, the mysterious Brunnete who we later found out could translate Sallie slagging her off and Sallie having a breakdown over tattle and then going on to professing how much she loves sex, LOVES SEX, SEX, SEX, SHE LOVES SEX. okay.

The Miami stay where she definitely had COVID and also decided to bring out NatWest Val wearing a purple 2 peice seemingly EVERYWHERE paired with some retro 90s round glasses

Just been reminded from that the boat party where she looked like Kevin and Perry in her little bucket hat 😂

And honorary mention to sorroto and Paris (in pink!)

She really does bring the content when she goes away - i hope she travels more 🤣
Don’t forget the epic MC WhoPushedMeInTheBush and the goldfish bag cocktails.. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Every story I watch of her in the gym makes me wonder if she has chafe marks inside her cheeks, it is not healthy having gym leggings consistently that far up her crack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she realise how ridiculous she looks when she’s exercising in the gym. I’m sure she must watch the videos back

I work in fitness and everything about her health posts irritates me
body is made of plastic, fillers and lipo, don’t make out you work hard for it Sally tit squats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When she starts to move her weird ridged hand over her body I literally have to skip the story or physically shut my eyes because I cannot bare to see it - it makes me cringe so so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work in fitness and everything about her health posts irritates me
body is made of plastic, fillers and lipo, don’t make out you work hard for it Sally tit squats
Doing a load of exercises but getting her slab of fudge arse sorted again in 2 weeks. What is the bleeping point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.