Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perriwinkle

Get on this my sis was on her flight this morning she was with a fella sat few rows down ! Anywayyyyyy a woman collapsed on the flight and ‘slaggy axl’ started laughing .. someone said that’s a bit in-appropriate and the fella started mouthing of ‘calm down’ ..
just reporting for ya

I’ll keep any live footage coming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Ok guys I’m back. The lad I messaged hasn’t replied so I asked one of the girls from back home (I live abroad now).

They all have girlfriends, everyone of them. She’s apparently shagged a couple of them, obviously for ❄ and they’ve all been bragging that she’s this big influencer 🤢.

Billy’s obviously tried to be careful and not post but everyone’s seen it and he’s been told not to bother coming home 🤣 sooo that could suggest the extra night.

Obviously this is all gossip and rumours 😉 but I’ll update ya if I hear anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Long time lurker but first time poster on this thread with a few observations;

1. Of the many threads and people I read on here I don’t think I’ve come across someone so transparently desperate to be in a relationship. The quotes and everything she posts relating to men (including her ex) don’t hide that fact, they make it even more obvious. She is craving what many of us have on here so she mocks it to make herself feel better but it doesn’t work so she posts some more and the cycle continues.

2. The Rolex is more than likely blag, her post about timeless watches was quite carefully worded thanking them for their service but not one mention of an actual purchase. My guess is she went in and tried a few on but came out with nothing and it was the time they took with her whilst she played fantasy dress up she was thanking them for.

3. Her claims that she is the happiest she has ever been are beyond laughable. She claims it’s other people judging her for being a prostitute but the reality is she is fighting her own hatred of herself for what she is and how she earns her money (she thought she was above it based on her past twitter comments). Someone happy does not rely on drinking heavily and daily to dull the pain. Some people choose to drink every day, Sallie is drinking
because she can’t not drink, she is an alcoholic and couldn’t manage to even last four days last time. There is also likely additional drugs on top as another crutch to blot it out. If Val’s way of living life is ‘happy’ and right then I want to be sad and wrong.

4. The girls at most stay with her maybe once a week and probably have tea a couple more times inbetween. I think it might have bothered her at first but now she wants and enjoys that arrangement. I know many on here think Lisa is an enabler but she probably knows Sallie isn’t a fit mother so she does what it takes to raise them whilst letting them still have a relationship with their ‘mother’ thinking something might be better than nothing. I don’t doubt she loves Sallie but I think she plays along more for her grandaughter’s sake than Sallie’s (and also because she can’t risk having Sallie’s blood on her hands if she doesn’t- I certainly think Sallie is capable of blackmailing people with the threat of suicide). I imagine Sallie likes to spin the story that she drinks and takes drugs because she doesn’t have her girls but my money is she would still be drinking heavily and taking drugs even if they were there full time, it’s an excuse to get sympathy from friends as removal of children doesn’t happen overnight, she’ll have had plenty of chances to prove her worth as a parent.

Like many of you, I would like to see her turn it round but she chooses not to. I think she somehow believes if we stopped commenting her life would be better but her battle is with herself rather than us and her conscience will be there whether it’s Miami, Tullum or the Wirral.

As you all were 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I know a few of them boys in that group. We’re from the same area… I’ve messaged one of them to see if he spills the tea 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

xtn71

Chatty Member
New thread: Riddled with this, riddled with that, Ged obsessed quotes and a 2 bed flat

Btw I have a 2 bed flat - I’m knocking the 4 bed lies. The flat actually looks lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Queenie Pop

DED05954-F8EB-41F0-8BD0-BF9011E19EC2.jpeg

Strap yourselves in rat girlz.
she’s got toes as long as her nose and snide Louie’s that look like she’s about to take off in them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Queenie Pop

CF5CB153-A875-489D-82AB-1CF9C1C71D78.jpeg
FFC91380-64F5-48B5-87D2-D8B87580E458.jpeg
B6E60C29-5EE5-4658-8503-00061147DCC5.jpeg
440389EE-EB20-4140-BD15-7037D8ADAD4E.jpeg
5D94610A-4C05-483A-80E1-81F1285D97E2.jpeg

just found these from 2019 on my phone as I’m deleting old photos. This was when her and ged were arguing because of the stabby mcstab video

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

ngh

“Girls girl” Sal putting pressure on women to sexually satisfy their man or else they’ll cheat, get in the bin Sal. People cheat for multiple reasons. If my mans not sexually satisfied enough he can have a wank, there’s more to a relationship than just sex and its not my job to be at his beck and call like you are with all your punters Sal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Queenie Pop

DF49C65D-9AC3-4B29-BE87-5615A62DB132.png
Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Looks like her previous weekly gardener that she captured on cctv (Sallie) has handed in her notice. Poor old Val. Can’t keep a friend, man or gardener for longer than 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Police: what's the problem?
Sal:people in my phone are saying I have a tuna canoe, I'm a shit mum, I got a 2bed maisonette, I have a dog name on my head, I photoshop my body, I only buy water and side salads....
Police: errrmm okkkkk and is any of this true?
Sal: um well no but yeah but....
Police: fuck off you tuna melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49