Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her head she has beachy waves , but In reality it’s matted dreads!

Reactions: 13
What does that mean, he wants his ‘custom back?’
I’m guessing it’s a custom hat or clothing going by his Instagram page. Sorry mate, you will never see whatever it is again, she’s probably sold it

Reactions: 10
That stupid accent! She’s from frigging Wallasey! What on Earth is going on with the belly button? Looks so so distorted and baggy????

Reactions: 6
From I-beeef-faaa

She’s bleeping embarrassing. Why does she do this & change her accent. I am DYING for her to latch on to someone Scottish or Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is absolutely ridiculous!! I bet people are proper taking the piss?? enough now Sal/Val/Bob (Marley)/ whatever you are called 😂 imagine the stench coming off that jizzy tuna fanny and matted dreads 🤢🤢🤢 just go home now and bore us even more with your tit tales about your tit holiday you insufferable selfish witch 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
See the lads she’s been clinging onto are stopping another night. What are the bets she’ll do the same 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really wish she’d either get some knock off sliders that fit her weird long frog feet or learn to walk without dragging them. I hate that shuffling sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those Kent blokes have never had so many views on their Instagram before. Half of Tattle are watching their Stories 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For the love of god JUST WASH YOUR HAIR you dirty mare!!

She's so vacuous, she has absolutely no personality at all!

Reactions: 9
Imagine being on a date with her tho. Trying to make conversation and she’s just eye bleeping herself on her stories. She’ll probably start a live half way through the main course of side salad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.