Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s making me laugh is Bill, the one she posted the pic with and was probably eating at the table with is the one that hasn’t once posted her 😂
Yeh thought the same! The other 3 lads all have her in their story, he’s the one she was sat on his knee in taxi and he’s only one who hasn’t mentioned her at all. Defo shagged last night and he’s embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeh thought the same! The other 3 lads all have her in their story, he’s the one she was sat on his knee in taxi and he’s only one who hasn’t mentioned her at all. Defo shagged last night and he’s embarrassed
He’ll already have phoned home for a doctors appointment and a course of antibiotics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fucksss sake if I don’t go to bed in next 20 minutes I’m like a briar in the morning , need to be up before 7 to get the son ready for school , keep the screenshots coming Rats Girlssss
Rat Girlss Assemble 🦸‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we just take a moment though to appreciate how hilariously small she photoshopped her choc ice waste in this picture though? There’s not even space for actual internal organs there
That waist 😭😂 And her noodle arm

post one min that she’s proud of her bod then this joke of a photoshop job

also them Ladds are laughing AT her so much. Sal theyain’t laughing with you love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fookin' hell. Go off for 2 days and 14 pages to catch up on. It's certainly lively again since she has gone on holiday it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howeveeeerrr….. she’s in the videos on his mates story 😮 they’re all recording her on their phones in the car and laughing.
[/QUOTE]

OMG did you hear how drunk she was, slurring all over

Reactions: 5
They look like they are from Kent and also follow the links of Becca Edward and Mark Wright so Val will think she's made it with these lot. How does she always end up in these very public states? Don't get me wrong, we have all had nights out here and there, where they have been a a bit mental but how does Val's always end up so public !!! Turn it in for your kids sake love !!! Please !!!

Reactions: 12
It’s the side eye they giving to each other in the taxi.😂 haven’t been town for ages as it’s full of kids my daughters age, but I’m sure we’ve all been there, mad random comes over on a dance floor and it’s the same look I’d give me mates 👀🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s had more nuts than a greedy squirrel. Unbelievable that she thinks anyone is jealous of her or wants to be living her life. If that’s living her best life then it’s a no thank you from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s very obvious from their faces and the way they’re recording her and encouraging the stripper dancing and putting it on their stories. If it was a mate they respected they wouldn’t be doing that.

I only popped in here to say about the guy in the video earlier now I’m gonna have to come back tomorrow for part 2 😂 those lads are leaving tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.