Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHOW US YOUR RANGEROVER SAL? (with the screen on with todays date )

or is it gone back to rent range ?
Let us know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just posted on the SMD thread, can't wait for her n Sal to reunite it'd going to a good one, so cringe 😬 🍿

Reactions: 8
They were meant to reunite already till sal decided to duck off to Mykonos to get her meat sleeve seen to by the Kent 4

She even left her kid to go to smd's kids birthday party without her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They were meant to reunite already till sal decided to duck off to Mykonos to get her meat sleeve seen to by the Kent 4

She even left her kid to go to smd's birthday party without her!
Meat sleeve omg 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wondering is she now isolating for 10days? Obviously she wont have her kids at that time... im not sure on the rules but i thought non vaccinated had to isolate for 10 days after returning to the UK.
Yep you are right. I’m vaccinated abroad and have to still isolate because uk doesn’t recognize my vaccine 🙄 so yes she’s either unvaccinated or vaccinated somewhere that isn’t recognized by uk.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
even if she was vaccinated she can still spread nits and chlamydia, 10 days isn't goin to change that .

god love the new gardener

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yep you are right. I’m vaccinated abroad and have to still isolate because uk doesn’t recognize my vaccine 🙄 so yes she’s either unvaccinated or vaccinated somewhere that isn’t recognized by uk.
Oh wow i never knew that could happen crazy!
She said on her live a couple days ago shes not vaccinated.

She reminds me of that drug addict family member who promises their kids the world when they are off their heads and are no where to be seen when its meant to happen.... full of empty promises to those girls so sad on them they will have serious trust issues when they are older

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh wow i never knew that could happen crazy!
She said on her live a couple days ago shes not vaccinated.

She reminds me of that drug addict family member who promises their kids the world when they are off their heads and are no where to be seen when its meant to happen.... full of empty promises to those girls so sad on them they will have serious trust issues when they are older
I’m double vaxxed with Pfizer, done in turkey recognized by EU just not uk 🙄

she’s a mess 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Borin’ell all these quotes :rolleyes:
the reason she doesn’t need a fella blah blah blah is becuase really she can’t get one. No man walking this Earth would want to wife up a girl who openly sleeps around and has had more sexual partners than I’ve had roast dinners, and man do I love a roast dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You’re right Sal, and we’ve been very bleeping concerned about you for years now…you absolute crank.
Just came to post this.

This is from the person who once, unprompted and out of nowhere, took a photo of herself in bed in Miami and said she was at home in the UK. And I CBA to even list everything else, camper vans, Ibiza, house warming, bunk beds.... She tells at least one lie every single day on her Instagram, they must just spill out of her mouth all day long in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This little hussy has blocked me from viewing her stories 😂

I asked a simple question during her live and got kicked out ! Now I can’t watch her stories but I can still see her grid posts … Looks like I’ll have to watch and laugh at her stories on my boyfriends phone because unlike Sal I am not lonely and haggard and actually can keep a partner (without stabbing him)

I’m double vaxxed with Pfizer, done in turkey recognized by EU just not uk 🙄

she’s a mess 🤢
That seems pretty ridiculous to me. Surely if it’s the brand Pfizer that is the same vaccine around the world so the UK should recognise it… what stupid rules!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.