Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really not taking the kids to this holiday?? I know I know I should know better but there was a teeeeny weeeeny part of me thinking she would. Those kids have been nowhere with her. Ever. (Okay Sal backpacking at 5 days old doesn’t count now)

Why did god bless that wench with a womb in the first place.
I remember as a little girl my mum went away to America on a business trip, (a genuine business trip not Sal’s version of business 🍆) & I cried so much before asking her why wasn’t she talking me. I was so upset knowing she was going somewhere fun without me & she was genuinely working for only a week!

So I dread to imagine how her poor little girls feel with their mum going away again (what is it her 3rd trip of 2021 during a pandemic?!) without them. Poor sods. She really is such a terrible mother

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the woman said on her live she doesn’t post her kids on social media because of the weirdos and pervs yet happily posts her friends kids without a care. She is a no good wrongun bleep. 😡
She’s not allowed post them court ordered

Anyone notice when she’s checking herself out in the mirror all day long, the kids toys in the background are always in the same position, every single day they don’t move 😂😂😂 so much for having her kids full time🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every mother knows going away without kids is like a military operation. Sorting out who’s going to have them, can they get them to school and back, can they take them to clubs, swimming etc.
Ironing and packing all the uniform and clothes they need whilst you are away. Feeling so guilty about leaving your kids.
Doubt Sal has ever had these problems

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Them kids won’t notice she’s gone and won’t give a toss- she barely sees them and she has been largely absent for some of their most formative years in terms of making attachments to care givers in their lives. Sad for them, but probably for the best in terms of them having any kind of genuinely close relationship to her.

At best she’s a fun ’Auntie Val’ that flits in and out of the lives, takes them for the odd meal, some shopping and maybe a sleepover.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
DED05954-F8EB-41F0-8BD0-BF9011E19EC2.jpeg

Strap yourselves in rat girlz.
she’s got toes as long as her nose and snide Louie’s that look like she’s about to take off in them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I must admit, I can’t wait to see Mykonos Live 2021 (and of course the commentary that goes hand in hand with Tattle 👍)!!!
She blew me out the water a month early by actually going away in September and not October as I predicted. And I thought SHE was so predictable!!

Reactions: 19
I can't stop thinking about all the side effects of them toenails like dont they dig in to shoes or scratch people its f weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Them kids won’t notice she’s gone and won’t give a toss- she barely sees them and she has been largely absent for some of their most formative years in terms of making attachments to care givers in their lives. Sad for them, but probably for the best in terms of them having any kind of genuinely close relationship to her.

At best she’s a fun ’Auntie Val’ that flits in and out of the lives, takes them for the odd meal, some shopping and maybe a sleepover.
This. How sad they’ve never been on holiday for years & she’s been Dubai, Mexico, Miami & now Greece since I’ve known if her. Her little one is so young, I hate even leaving my 4yo to go to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe that she has not taken her daughter's on holiday this year. But would she even be allowed to?

I can believe however, that she is off whoring again!

Reactions: 10
Why do the shorts she has on look like a nappy?

I can't believe that she has not taken her daughter's on holiday this year. But would she even be allowed to?

I can believe however, that she is off whoring again!

She was ‘supposed’ to be taking them to Portugal, also a camper van holiday. Funny how those always get ‘cancelled’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Air Jordans are fake, you can tell by the tongue etc. My daughter gets fake trainers off a Dubai app for £20, they are exactly like Sal’s fakes. My daughter is 13 though, and used her pocket money.

fake/ real
9139A929-3BFC-462B-ACC1-004CA25F98BB.jpeg
DE4FC754-E98B-4C88-B106-25845979750A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every mother knows going away without kids is like a military operation. Sorting out who’s going to have them, can they get them to school and back, can they take them to clubs, swimming etc.
Ironing and packing all the uniform and clothes they need whilst you are away. Feeling so guilty about leaving your kids.
Doubt Sal has ever had these problems
Absolutely THIS 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.