Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , how can she think she looks good .

literally ,long toe nails make me bork. So unhygienic 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody else notice the reflection of the man in her sunglasses ? Do we think she puts in her terms & conditions 1. Although you are paying for my wine time, you must allow me to Facebook live at any given moment?

I’m sick of working my arse off in my 9-5, scraping by to book one holiday a year, whereas this bleep is frolicking off around the world every other month. I’m gonna go and get me kitchen scissors and start on me husband see where it gets me 🤷🏻‍♀️

P.s her live was unbearable. Cringey as duck, just her fake laughing trying to show everyone else in the bar that she’s popular and famous and not a loser

I came off at one point and went back on and someone must have asked her about someone and Sal was saying ‘she’s a bleeping liar that girl’ did anyone catch who she was on about?
Somebody commented something along the lines of you need to be vaccinated to go abroad etc then something else. Sal was just basically saying she’s a liar and you don’t need to be. Although very abruptly

Reactions: 5
Get on this my sis was on her flight this morning she was with a fella sat few rows down ! Anywayyyyyy a woman collapsed on the flight and ‘slaggy axl’ started laughing .. someone said that’s a bit in-appropriate and the fella started mouthing of ‘calm down’ ..
just reporting for ya

I’ll keep any live footage coming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Get on this my sis was on her flight this morning she was with a fella sat few rows down ! Anywayyyyyy a woman collapsed on the flight and ‘slaggy axl’ started laughing .. someone said that’s a bit in-appropriate and the fella started mouthing of ‘calm down’ ..
just reporting for ya

I’ll keep any live footage coming 😂
Sal was with her fella or your sister?

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't understand why she laughs at others when there's no doubt in my mind she's on to samaritans weekly. She has untreated bpd, I'm surprised it wasn't her collapsing on the plane from the weight of that. Give her 5 minutes with ged and anything sharp they'd be emergency landing to have her sectioned.

Watching her all I see is deep depression. Nobody who's happy needs to declare it every 5 mins to 70 strangers on live videos. She will never stay sober long enough to face reality, seek treatment and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They’re two different trainers. She has a pair of Nike Dunks on. Not Air Jordan’s as you’ve pictured.
Haha I should stay out of this I am too old! Sorry to Sal and her totally legit trainers. The tongues on hers do look like the fake ones my kids have though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she wont vaccinate her kids against awful diseases and is totally anti, until she wants to go abroad shagging so gets herself vaccinated !! Must be the worst mother in the world. And imagine saying you’re not coming home when you have two little girls at home left with your mother. Beggars belief.

Reactions: 9
She’s liked one of Naomi Ford’s pictures of her dressed for the Truff’s Maid of Honour ceremony. I am praying to all the Gods that she gets pissed up and decides to go looking for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This woman does not want her kids, 100%. She wants to live the party life as much as she says the opposite she is lying. So sad for them girls.

(I know we already know this) but it’s so hard to get your head around, I wonder how her mother feels when she sees comments like “don’t want to come home” “not coming home”..

Reactions: 11
I think it's been a gradual descent into narcissism like over 10 years she's got more unwell, made more bad choices, altered her personality with drugs and alcohol. She's aware she changed, maybe her kids remind her of that but she won't stop on her self destruction

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lisa the enabler has spoken
They are in school…and they need dropping off and picking up! And then taking care of in the evenings, nights and weekends. Being a parent isn’t restricted to term times ffs!! What a bleeping dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
And there lies the problem, if Sallie really wanted her kids back and to be a full time mum, there would be no bleeping off abroad at every opportunity mental health or no mental health.
She doesn’t want to be a full time mum, she wants the single carefree life with as someone said the odd meal out and a once a week sleepover.

If she wanted to be a mum she would have taken the girls away with her in the summer holidays when they DIDN’T have school. But no she waited until the were back in school and couldn’t come to once again go on holiday.

Total selfish, self absorbed person who’s mum obviously is happy to just pick up the prices where sally can’t be bothered to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And there lies the problem, if Sallie really wanted her kids back and to be a full time mum, there would be no bleeping off abroad at every opportunity mental health or no mental health.
She doesn’t want to be a full time mum, she wants the single carefree life with as someone said the odd meal out and a once a week sleepover.

If she wanted to be a mum she would have taken the girls away with her in the summer holidays when they DIDN’T have school. But no she waited until the were back in school and couldn’t come to once again go on holiday.

Total selfish, self absorbed person who’s mum obviously is happy to just pick up the prices where sally can’t be bothered to do.
She'll blame Covid but she could have taken the kids to Butlins or an Air B&B. We didn't go away this summer but we had a week off together and went on day trips every day, and honestly it was one of the best holidays - a week of proper family time. She would never do that cos she's simply not arsed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.