Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live.
update:She is now the Wolf of Wakefield with her ‘investments’.
I seriously wouldn't be taking investment advice off someone who writes the word "yeno" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤡

She genuinely thinks she's all that! Love you've been gangbanged all week by the dick pic Essex crew, who have now all trotted back to their decent girlfriends (via the gum clinic obviously) and she's just left in Mykonos scratching her muff!! 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can we just say now ‘get in the bin’ to anyone remotely feeling sorry for Sal! She’s a fuking psychological compulsive liar, a scrubber that refuses to take responsibility for her life, actions or children. Always ready to blame everyone else, always ready to throw scorn on decent hard working people as being less than! Watching her make a bleep of herself is fuking hilarious, she knows she is a joke and doesn’t have long to bag another drug dealer/sugar daddy/wealthy weirdo when she gets called out or when the social tell her to get a job she throws out the Mental Health card (yawn) 🙄😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that comment about men cheating says more about her.
Men cheat on her as she's tit in bed and beyond that has a god awful personality, is abusive, controlling , has no substance and is thick as dog tit .... I think that's why men cheat on her !!!

Relationships are built on a lot more than sex, yes it is an important factor but we all know its not only about sex !!
Suppose that's why she has so many failed relationships and can't keep anyone!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Lips like a baboons Ass, proper Gross, Sals leaving Mykonos with an itchy Fanny from a Dose.

Early thread suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I caught a tiny bit of the live - something about a torn up passport. Anyone get the full story ?

A bet cystitis isn’t the only infection she’s got :sick: walking dose of chlamydia that one.
I cant understand a word she mumbles!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She comes out with some absolute tit,but this has to be up there in the most dumbest thing she has ever said. What a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm glad we're all on the same page here 🤣🤣🤣 I had to read it 5 times and it still doesn't make sense lmao... I even questioned myself for a nano second!!! Dumb as 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t shoot me but I get her point! Although she has explained it in a tit way in typical Val style. I think the point she’s trying to make is that it’s always down to the woman to sort contraception - the pill, the injections, the coil, implant, a patch, the list goes on!! Fill a lass with hormones and hundreds of side affects and most lads make an excuse not to wear a condom!! Technically women can only conceive once every 9 months and men can technically impregnate limitlessly, they could impregnate 10 women a day. So why should it be down to the woman? More money should go into funding research into more contraception of men!!
Sorry I’ve gone on one now 😂😂😂 anyway….. moving on 🤣

Reactions: 30
Dr Sal needs to just shut the eff up!! I hardly think she should be handing out wanky contraception advice when she probably doesn't remember being pregnant twice nor being a Mother to two girls that has been proven many times over especially on this trip and where her priorities lie?? 🙄🙄 ha just thought as well as getting her fanny punched to smithereens she might have COVID? One of my nurse mates had a UTI and no other symptoms last year and tested positive 🤔 Sal stranded in Mykonos in her basic witch pension, eating crisps in her crusty Denim Batty Riders 😂 talking utter shite in one of her many fake accents on insta 🤣 #unbelievable #poorkids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm on one tonight... misses the fam/home/dog.. but can't wait to get on it, k babes!! And why has this holiday aged her like 10 years. Leather face Sal. She's so up her own arse, doesn't she realise she is the bottom of the barrel. No mates/family/man.. Vegas is probably glad she's away

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.