Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a kidney infection now happens if you don't treat a UTI which she deffo got from not peeing after sex! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Panning round that kitchen but avoiding the windows so you can’t see she’s in a flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Panning round that kitchen but avoiding the windows so you can’t see she’s in a flat 🤣
Yeah I'm thinking she's probs in a flat or 2bed. It wouldn't surprise me if she goes to the show home when she was doing the video with it over 2 floors. I'd love to see the right hand side if the kitchen. So if you see this Sal (which you do) just give us a house tour pretty plz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a kidney infection now happens if you don't treat a UTI which she deffo got from not peeing after sex! 🤢
I'm going to have a rant here - no one grown up ever tells girls to pee after sex, you find out from word of mouth (like most sex advice) but they should tell girls this stuff in sex education. It's important, it can have real health implications (as Val is finding out!)

Reactions: 36
New thread: Riddled with this, riddled with that, Ged obsessed quotes and a 2 bed flat

Btw I have a 2 bed flat - I’m knocking the 4 bed lies. The flat actually looks lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This is sallie "bullshitter" axl though who is always cOnTrOlLiNg tHe nArRaTiVe 🥴

She's not showing us because the garden is MASSIVE room for a Mercedes, sauna and room for a pony 😆

Our Val was never one to gloat don't you know 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New thread: Riddled with this, riddled with that, Ged obsessed quotes and a 2 bed flat

Btw I have a 2 bed flat - I’m knocking the 4 bed lies. The flat actually looks lovely.
You can tell by the size of the bath she was in and the lack of windows in the kitchen that it’s a flat or otherwise a very small house.

But you’re right it looks decent enough and surprisingly clean for Sallie. People like her need to realise that others care more that you’re decent human being who treats themselves and others with respect more than they care about what car you drive or the size of your house.

Reactions: 13
Iggy pop and her 2 bed flat for recovering gear heads. Drink some bicarb and start making your punters wash their bits before they bareback you, please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A fanny like a gravy boat and passive aggressive quotes about how everyone wants to stir the last punters baby gravy. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
DF49C65D-9AC3-4B29-BE87-5615A62DB132.png
Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Looks like her previous weekly gardener that she captured on cctv (Sallie) has handed in her notice. Poor old Val. Can’t keep a friend, man or gardener for longer than 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 770494Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Looks like her previous weekly gardener that she captured on cctv (Sallie) has handed in her notice. Poor old Val. Can’t keep a friend, man or gardener for longer than 5 minutes
Sallie tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 770494Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Ask the neighbours to chip in sal, it's a the communal garden

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve a pair of nail scissors and an old plank off my fence, think that would probably do?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's always begging for help.... roughly interpreted as a freebie? She clearly never gets them or she'd be showing them off and tagging the company in. God she leads the saddest life.

She's on a major comedown from the gangbang sorry holiday, the dic pic crew are obviously all good mates and gone back to their normal lives and Sal doesn't factor in that!!! She's just left at home, alone, drinking canesoasis!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You learn summat every day don't you? I never knew that. I'll remember that when I have sex again. If I can be bothered that it is. Id rather have a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone summarise Mykonos pretty please? Did she go with a punter get ditched for some reason then bang a few boys from same crowd? Im trying to read back missed all the stories for a while. I saw the ‘water infection’ live, bleughhh, the same sniffs and coughs. Saw the ‘washing on’ story - hope its a boil wash love x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
where’s the range 👀👀👀👀👀
Back on the Enterprise forecourt .

She's always begging for help.... roughly interpreted as a freebie? She clearly never gets them or she'd be showing them off and tagging the company in. God she leads the saddest life.

She's on a major comedown from the gangbang sorry holiday, the dic pic crew are obviously all good mates and gone back to their normal lives and Sal doesn't factor in that!!! She's just left at home, alone, drinking canesoasis!! 🤢
Yes gone back to their normal lives with the addition of syphillis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anyone summarise Mykonos pretty please? Did she go with a punter get ditched for some reason then bang a few boys from same crowd? Im trying to read back missed all the stories for a while. I saw the ‘water infection’ live, bleughhh, the same sniffs and coughs. Saw the ‘washing on’ story - hope its a boil wash love x
Yeah it sounds like it was an Arfans 2.0 but she didn’t even get treated to some naff shoes with this punter, think he ditched her early due to her not riding rodeo like a bucking bronco as advertised and spending all her time eye fuking herself an being dull as fuk instead 😂, she latched into some young lads, shagged a few of them and has now come home with the clap 👏🏻 Sal smells of tuna pass it on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.