Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Girls girl” Sal putting pressure on women to sexually satisfy their man or else they’ll cheat, get in the bin Sal. People cheat for multiple reasons. If my mans not sexually satisfied enough he can have a wank, there’s more to a relationship than just sex and its not my job to be at his beck and call like you are with all your punters Sal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
“Girls girl” Sal putting pressure on women to sexually satisfy their man or else they’ll cheat, get in the bin Sal. People cheat for multiple reasons
And she says she is the dominate one, I think that post completely contradicts her previous statement 🙈

Reactions: 8
“Girls girl” Sal putting pressure on women to sexually satisfy their man or else they’ll cheat, get in the bin Sal. People cheat for multiple reasons. If my mans not sexually satisfied enough he can have a wank, there’s more to a relationship than just sex and its not my job to be at his beck and call like you are with all your punters Sal.
Exactly! If a man is only interested in you for sex and you don’t give him it then he will more than likely go elsewhere. In serious and long term relationships there’s more to it than sex and you have far more things bonding you together than sex so if you don’t fancy it then they won’t go elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly! If a man is only interested in you for sex and you don’t give him it then he will more than likely go elsewhere. In serious and long term relationships there’s more to it than sex and you have far more things bonding you together than sex so if you don’t fancy it then they won’t go elsewhere.
This !!! Those of us that have real families don’t have time for sex daily (well I know some might) but majority don’t we are happy with a steady sex drive and a life partner 🙄
Can’t even imagine you having sex with that when you’ve probs got a decent girl at home ! Shame on them lads !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha love how she's staying in for a chilled one tonight because she's unwell, no Val all the people you'd latched onto have gone back home and you've gotta wait till Saturday for your flight back to Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She makes me cringe when she starts on the sex talk as its so obvious its only to impress someone

Reactions: 21
Ha love how she's staying in for a chilled one tonight because she's unwell, no Val all the people you'd latched onto have gone back home and you've gotta wait till Saturday for your flight back to Manchester.
Or she is bleeping SKINT. Look at where.she is staying on her latest IG post it looks so basic 😏😏😏😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, the essential backdrop to any underwear shot....your young child’s my little pony towel hanging over the door to dry 😑

75E01F56-8350-4E86-8CB1-4A727F14B909.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh Sal/Val you Dirty hanging witch 😤😤😤 I bet she has got every STD going and the bleeping 'Kent variant Rona' them lads she shagged won't be acting all big now Sal has give them a bad dose and their dicks are about to fall off explain that one to your Mrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 35 years old and acting like a sexed up woman on chips
Am howliiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Genuine question as it has been so long since i actually managed to get away on holiday - do cunts actually walk around like she does filming themselves walking down the street while pouting? Do people not point and laugh?
Looks like its a common thing now if your on instagram there is a page @influencersinthewild 😂

i hate the way she does this i remeber her talking about men cheating was disgusting and then posting herOF to men who are bored of their wives! She mentioned in her live about having split personality or bpd yeah sounds about right love!

Or she is bleeping SKINT. Look at where.she is staying on her latest IG post it looks so basic 😏😏😏😂😂😂
she will definitely latch onto someone else if that bil goes home tomorrow it looks like the same place they were staying.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely trying to be all edgy and non clingy

THEY *allegedly* HAVE GIRLFRIENDS .. THEY ARENT INTERESTED .. STOP TRYING TO PRETEND YOU ARE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN JUST BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN USED AND DROPPED YET AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine ringing your kids up to say you are not coming home because you are working (ie filming rancid squirting videos for OF, getting binned off by your scouse pimp and some young boys from Kent 'spit roasted' you and broke your fanny and now they have fucked off home to the nearest Sexual Health Clinic with their dicks hanging off stinking of tuna and you are now staying in some basic witch Greek pension eating Lays Crisps coz you are too skint for a side salad and tap water) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #whatalife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe I’ve missed all of today’s shenanigans 🤣 work always gets in the way lately. I missed the live but have I heard right? She’s I’ll? She’s got a water infection? 🤣🤣🤣🤣what the actual fuk, she’s one disease ridden bleep, those Turkey teef /fake tan boys will be returning home with something that even the strongest dose of antibiotics won’t cure 😂😂 Bloody hell Sal are you on a one skank mission to spread your germs throughout as much of world as poss?? 🦠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Agreed! She's obviously very insecure thinking like this and doesn't see herself as anything other than a sex doll to please men with her body because she has nothing else to offer. Sad, really.

Reactions: 15
Agreed! She's obviously very insecure thinking like this and doesn't see herself as anything other than a sex doll to please men with her body because she has nothing else to offer. Sad, really.
yep and it shows in her lives shes really down to be honest shes not looked happy since shes been there.

Reactions: 5
The absolute irony, a woman pretending to know what men want but hasn’t got a man to stay with her or be faithful yet 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Think she should be actually asking people questions (rather than answering them) what it takes to make a man happy don’t you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
She is 💯 desperate for attention of one of her followers 🤣🤣 dressed in underwear like that trying to be sexy on a chilled night in! Screams desperate🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Is this her way of advertising without actually advertising now she can't really plug her only fans

Reactions: 6
Almost feel bad for her yanno, almost 35 years old and still basing your entire self worth on whether or not a guy wants to shag you...its sad to see. Genuinely the best thing she could do for herself is get into therapy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.