Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I’ve a suggestion too prob a bit crap though 🤣🤣“Sugar daddy abandoned her with only a score, had no other option but to ride the Kent 4”

• Haha
Reactions: 47

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Asking for a friend.... If your belly button looks like a fanny, does that mean you can get pregnant twice a year? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
I have some tea 🙊 has anyone been watching Married At First Sight ?

She’s been sliding into Ant’s inbox 🙊 don’t ask me how I know, I can’t say but honestly I’m not even shocked!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Tobodee

VIP Member
She looks like an absolute psychopath on her stories. She’s saying people have told her to kill herself, we heard this before. Not one person on these threads have said anything of the sort. Most of us call you out for being a bad parent. And for all the lies you tell constantly. And for having stupid lips.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Can we just say now ‘get in the bin’ to anyone remotely feeling sorry for Sal! She’s a fuking psychological compulsive liar, a scrubber that refuses to take responsibility for her life, actions or children. Always ready to blame everyone else, always ready to throw scorn on decent hard working people as being less than! Watching her make a cunt of herself is fuking hilarious, she knows she is a joke and doesn’t have long to bag another drug dealer/sugar daddy/wealthy weirdo when she gets called out or when the social tell her to get a job she throws out the Mental Health card (yawn) 🙄😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Imagine ringing your kids up to say you are not coming home because you are working (ie filming rancid squirting videos for OF, getting binned off by your scouse pimp and some young boys from Kent 'spit roasted' you and broke your fanny and now they have fucked off home to the nearest Sexual Health Clinic with their dicks hanging off stinking of tuna and you are now staying in some basic bitch Greek pension eating Lays Crisps coz you are too skint for a side salad and tap water) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #whatalife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Papparazzo

It’s on SMD story and grid girl x
So is N the one in the Burberry dress?

Sad for all these kids involved. SMD and Sal's. A 12th birthday party in Boujee? Seriously? She tried to blow the sparkler out, where is the pink Unicorn cake from Asda and a sleepover at home with her best school friends? Instead they are posing all over an adult gaff looking over sexualised. Knocks me sick, fucking disgusting.

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Anyone on Tattle proper shit scared because 'Magnum PI from Wallasey' is coming to get us???? Got a pile of ironing to tackle that is way more interesting 😂😂😂 should the 'great unvaxxed one' be self-isolating now after getting slam dunked by the 'Kent 4' in Mykonos instead of spreading her germs round Liverpool?? Seriously, hun just stop now you have a dog's name tattooed on your face 🤔🤔🤔 put that money towards some therapy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
So Mykonos this week, Dubai 11-18th Nov and St Tropez hopefully with someone special. Couldn’t talk about the kids as it’s breaking the order 🤷‍♀️ Obviously doesn’t have them as she was arranging a weekend in London 18th Sept, after being in Mykonos. If I was Lisa and Sallie finally got custody back I would be pissed off if she never had the girls
Sal and Truff in Mykonos the same week???!!! I might have to pull a sickie for this one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tobodee

VIP Member
E3F49990-40B4-4B7F-9929-C504D4D76A42.png

N’awwwww Sal I don’t blame you love! I’d do the same if I was you! 😍 no responsibilities to come home to; no secure job, no kids to look after. You stay and party like it’s 1999, you still act 16 anyway

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I want to know why these ‘detectives’ don’t want to catch peados, stalkers, terrorists with this new found IP address technology, why the fuk are they only interested in finding out who called Ms Z List a fuking prossie/thief??? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She’s always banging on about MH………there are lots of people who lose their sex drive thru anxiety/depression. Lots of women post partum and beyond who aren’t interested in sex, only scum men would seek sex elsewhere behind their wife’s back! Sex doesn’t dominate everyone’s lives, some people have really strong relationships with no sex.

Reactions: 38

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Sal: Why don’t women talk about sex? We should be free! Ask me anything sex-related?!
Also Sal: No, not that…

036E2879-DD83-4392-BD7C-2A2A5210FC9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38