Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she is still there the pic she posted tonight at dinner opposite is a orange top and Billy’s put pics of him in a orange top. Can also hear his Kent accent in the background of a couple of her videos eye bleeping herself.
Came here to post the same pics! She’s making out that it’s just the two of them out for dinner, are the rest of the lads not in the same restaurant??

Reactions: 7
Came here to post the same pics! She’s making out that it’s just the two of them out for dinner, are the rest of the lads not in the same restaurant??
1 of them did actually go home the others seemed to be at scorpios at the same time she was in Interni 🤔 so may only be them 2? Who said they knew these guys? I’m sure this Billy must have a girlfriend because he’s the only one who hasn’t been posting Sallie or any of the other girls they’ve been with…

Next time she does a live I am gonna ask her does she even know what 'Mum Guilt' is?? Clearly not because she is a horrible human being 🤔 I am surprised she even remembers her kids names the horror 😤😤😤

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So I know ho
She has got to have some serious issues to be posting “missing the kids” one day and this the next.... 🤯
What must her real 15-20 followers think?

We’re used to her contradicting herself (claiming to miss the kids, plans to come home but then stays away longer).

Even if they really like her they must be running out of reasons to explain why she is absent from her kids so often by choice.

Reactions: 5
On Wednesday before my free snail trail finished on OF she posted that she was back and doing customs all day? Maybe she is “controlling the narrative” again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OK, gonna say again the lad she went with defo looked like Ugni or whatever his name is - the one she had to move to Wakefield to get away from. He was defo a little chavvy looking guy who she has used to take her away, I don't think she has been on a job I think she was just embarrassed to be with him I hence why she hasn't included him on anything.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Ungi, who isn’t an Ungi, is Sallies pimp now. And he’s not given her the 25k I’m cash, he’s just paying for trips away?

What a life 😂

• Haha
I wonder if these people she meets abroad Google her and see her kids have been removed?
I reckon she gets in there first because she claimed people were DM-ing Spanish Ged etc last time (I think it's more likely the people she was with found her fame claims and BS insufferable so googled her for themselves).

Val will tell her version of the events though which will portay her as a victim of the system rather than the reality (being given multiple opportunities to prove her fitness to be a parent and failing, perhaps even on purpose).

It's essential for her to make people believe she wanted/wants her kids back because otherwise she would have to admit what she is - a dirty skank who thinks men, drink, drugs, going out etc. are far more important than the human beings she brought into this world. She makes it so obvious she wants to be able to come and go as she pleases and having kids who lived with her would mean that is impossible

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1 of them did actually go home the others seemed to be at scorpios at the same time she was in Interni 🤔 so may only be them 2? Who said they knew these guys? I’m sure this Billy must have a girlfriend because he’s the only one who hasn’t been posting Sallie or any of the other girls they’ve been with…
I also think the same. He’s defo got a girlfriend

I reckon she gets in there first because she claimed people were DM-ing Spanish Ged etc last time (I think it's more likely the people she was with found her fame claims and BS insufferable so googled her for themselves).

Val will tell her version of the events though which will portay her as a victim of the system rather than the reality (being given multiple opportunities to prove her fitness to be a parent and failing, perhaps even on purpose).

It's essential for her to make people believe she wanted/wants her kids back because otherwise she would have to admit what she is - a dirty skank who thinks men, drink, drugs, going out etc. are far more important than the human beings she brought into this world. She makes it so obvious she wants to be able to come and go as she pleases and having kids who lived with her would mean that is impossible
Exactly this !!! I have been up with my child being sick since 2am and now working a 12 hour shift living on coffee.

As much as I'd love to be relaxing by a pool in 30° heat now with a cocktail I wouldn't change my life for hers at all!!! My punani belongs to my husband and I am proud of that not strange wannabes left right and centre 🤮🤮🤮!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1AB8D91E-CD0F-49B8-A2E8-C0E769D36D36.jpeg

Interesting… that billy has put this on his story. Isn’t that same watch as Val’s?

Genuine question as it has been so long since i actually managed to get away on holiday - do cunts actually walk around like she does filming themselves walking down the street while pouting? Do people not point and laugh?
I see it a lot over here and I do have a larf at them :ROFLMAO: I saw that other skank SMD a while back over here with her bloody awful kids. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok guys I’m back. The lad I messaged hasn’t replied so I asked one of the girls from back home (I live abroad now).

They all have girlfriends, everyone of them. She’s apparently shagged a couple of them, obviously for ❄ and they’ve all been bragging that she’s this big influencer 🤢.

Billy’s obviously tried to be careful and not post but everyone’s seen it and he’s been told not to bother coming home 🤣 sooo that could suggest the extra night.

Obviously this is all gossip and rumours 😉 but I’ll update ya if I hear anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I genuinely think she went out alone to see what she could score and latched on to these lads who are ripping the tit out of her.

I bet she squashed her 2 bikinis and crusty shots into her fake lv handbag on her easyjet £90 flight as holdluggage is about the same cost.

2nd full week of high school and imagine your mum still bleeping round Europe like a stray cat, she is revolting 🤮
Like a stray cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is my fave comment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok guys I’m back. The lad I messaged hasn’t replied so I asked one of the girls from back home (I live abroad now).

They all have girlfriends, everyone of them. She’s apparently shagged a couple of them, obviously for ❄ and they’ve all been bragging that she’s this big influencer 🤢.

Billy’s obviously tried to be careful and not post but everyone’s seen it and he’s been told not to bother coming home 🤣 sooo that could suggest the extra night.

Obviously this is all gossip and rumours 😉 but I’ll update ya if I hear anything else.
ohhhhh good tea!! ☕

how do lads think they’ll get away with this tit? Seriously man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Amazing tea!

Imagine if your fella shagged Val on holiday. I would be too ashamed of him to even tell anyone. Reckon we'll have some new Tattlers soon after they Google and find this place.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.