Sali Hughes #35 She wore Vampire's Wife dresses when they were still Vampire's Girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to an album launch gig for Ash in this grimy venue back in the day as a guy who worked for their label invited us. Was in the VIP area sitting at a table with Tim and the others. Me bragging about my youth....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Get your brag on. I love Ash and will see them any time they come round. Any band that’s had an ABBA cover on their set list for time, is a band for me. I fantasise about being his girlfriend (lol 45) a fair amount.

That is a good point about the jewellery.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sad when you try and tell your kids about your cool days with bands and clubbing etc and they look at you like "Who are you even talking about?"

Did Hughes ever say anything about India Knight after her partner/husband was convicted? Or did she stay very silent about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Listening to Woman's Hour again. Caitlin Moran on shouting about her latest book. Sali just got name checked as Moran is talking about the maintenance shag as invented by Sali.
Sadly I now know Caitlin and her husband have theirs every Friday morning at 8.30. Whilst she squeezes his blackheads 🤢
CM is another one who needs a good wash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did Hughes ever say anything about India Knight after her partner/husband was convicted? Or did she stay very silent about that?
As far as I know she said nothing.
I also don't think she contributed to India's 'woe is me the past two years have been hell' tweet.
I would love to know what the state of their friendship is like now. I don't think they tweet each other much, if at all.
I can't remember the context but not long ago Sali mentioned all her closest girlfriends - India not included. And she used to love name dropping her. But I would not want to get on the wrong side of India tbh. She appears not to give much of a duck and sadly seems untouchable.

I was wondering if Sali will be cross with Caitlin - 'she discussed my sex life on national radio'. Caitlin said more about it than has ever been mentioned here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Amazing that IK still has her column. Not only is she an ugly old hag (sorry not sorry), she a horrible person (met her) and is married to a paedophile (met him too. Disgusting). She really knows all the right people.... or wrong people depending on your point of view.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
How much is her presenting fee if she stuff that wedge to charity?

I don’t think I want to know how much she got for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How much is her presenting fee if she stuff that wedge to charity?

I don’t think I want to know how much she got for that.
Good point - I at first read it as that being her whole fee - but no reason to assume that at all is there? (Beauty Backed is Hiron's set up isn't it?)
And I know I am not at all the target market but I watched it and am no nearer understanding what Square is or does.
Is that hairdresser the one she said in her going grey post was going to be maintaining her hair?

Reactions: 6
Wonder if today's mask q was to mitigate reduction in engagement per post - that ad must mean her stats would otherwise take a hit. She'll be asking if it's a bap or barmcake next

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if today's mask q was to mitigate reduction in engagement per post - that ad must mean her stats would otherwise take a hit. She'll be asking if it's a bap or barmcake next
You are probably right about engagement. Not many have commented - and two of them are Hirons and Feebee.
She should ask the classic which goes first on a cream tea - the jam or the cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.