Sali Hughes #35 She wore Vampire's Wife dresses when they were still Vampire's Girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should be talking about CW this morning. I also heard the R4 interview yesterday and was irritated by her. Normally I think she’s great but the shtick is starting to wear thin. She told a story the R2 controller phoning Claudia to ask her to take over graham Norton’s show. Claudia hung up on her apparently as she couldn’t believe it wasn’t a joke. Really?? This is someone who presents a prime time BBC1 programme. Just seemed really fake to me

Reactions: 9
What she hasn't been living in all those unfashionable skinny jeans she bought in H&M's sale? 4 pairs was it? Amazing if predictable
and what about the hard sell Hush ads, she couldn’t wait to spend spring/summer in that selection 😆

Absolutely hates a selfie does Sali but felt the need to post this when asking about masks.

D51698F3-CB60-41A6-A189-14CDD40E7873.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Listening to Woman's Hour again. Caitlin Moran on shouting about her latest book. Sali just got name checked as Moran is talking about the maintenance shag as invented by Sali.
Sadly I now know Caitlin and her husband have theirs every Friday morning at 8.30. Whilst she squeezes his blackheads 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
and what about the hard sell Hush ads, she couldn’t wait to spend spring/summer in that selection 😆

Absolutely hates a selfie does Sali but felt the need to post this when asking about masks.

View attachment 650074
The face of a woman who’d eat herself if made of chocolate.

Healthy self esteem is vital but She Here takes the self love to another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks the worst I’ve ever seen her in that selfie. The eyebrows are far too blocky, the hair looks like a cheap wig. You can detect a little bit of droopiness from her latest small dilute, too. Not someone I would take beauty advice from.

Re: perfume chat, I’m very jealous of everyone who had various scents in their teens. I couldn’t afford any and would have to save my pennies from my paper round for Impulse (Temptation was my preferred scent).

I did eventually buy some Dior Addict when I got a proper part time job, and that felt like the most indulgent, luxurious thing in the entire world. I think it had just been released and I felt so cool and stylish. I wish I could smell that original formulation again - instant nostalgia!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she asking opinions about mask wearing, she usually gives zero fucks about the thoughts of others.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 650074
Hoe fo you all feel about abandoning masks? Aka my engagement needs a boost and I dgaf about what any of you think about wearing masks. See also what cleanser are you using and tell me your current routine.
Often seen on twitter as "what famous person went to your school?" or food related bulkshit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she asking opinions about mask wearing, she usually gives zero fucks about the thoughts of others.
She said herself before that selfies increase engagement. That's the only reason why she has posted an unrelated selfie alongside something that is obviously a hot topic and will get a lot of comments

Reactions: 6
She said herself before that selfies increase engagement. That's the only reason why she has posted an unrelated selfie alongside something that is obviously a hot topic and will get a lot of comments
Such journalist. Definitely not influencer behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The long fringe with the parting gives strong Tim Wheeler from Ash in the 90s vibes in the new selfie.

(An aside - I just looked him up - he’s gone kind of hot in recent years.)

Another digression - I took my big box of scent samples over to my friend’s house to have a smelling session and coffee. Guess what her favourite was? It’s incredibly popular and I was ever so slightly disappointed in her (snob, I know - sorry).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The long fringe with the parting gives strong Tim Wheeler from Ash in the 90s vibes in the new selfie.

(An aside - I just looked him up - he’s gone kind of hot in recent years.)
My teenage crush! Well, one of many… he still looks good.

Reactions: 5
She Here could only dream of being this comely - behold the pinnacle of his hotness below

Well thanks for that, I’ve come over all blushy and swoony like my 14-year old self! Memories of going to see Ash with my sister, hoping Tim would spot me in the crowd and fall in love with me 😂

Patrick Kielty is an irritant though and brought me back down to earth a bit.

Edit: I did not know Tim is dating Julia Restoin Roitfeld! She’s lovely, genuinely gorgeous and lovely (another I have had dealings with through work in the past). Good for them (only slightly jealous!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All her recent selfies have her gold jewellery looking less gold and more cool toned silver. Obvious tell she’s filtering the hell out of the blonde to get it to look grey 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
All her recent selfies have her gold jewellery looking less gold and more cool toned silver. Obvious tell she’s filtering the hell out of the blonde to get it to look grey 😮
You are so right. She here clearly wants to get this hair colour as grey as poss on photos. Not sure why she doesn’t go the full hog and simply post black-
and-white ‘arty’ selfies. Problem solved 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.