Sali Hughes #35 She wore Vampire's Wife dresses when they were still Vampire's Girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh her hair looks absolutely dreadful in that square advert! such an odd shape. you'd think he'd have sorted it out a bit before the cameras rolled.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for this comment

How do other people look so good in selfies though?
We probably don’t see the 4 million outtakes where they don’t look good. Plus filters (as has already been said!) and photoshop (or phone equivalent).
Seemingly it’s all smoke and mirrors. Still makes me feel crap when I see my own selfies, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for this comment

How do other people look so good in selfies though?
They take a lot of them and use the one that works. From the one angle that works. In good light. And filter the hell out of it.

Always remember that from a pro shoot only about 1-2 in 100 pics get used.

Good photos always also depend on picking the best from a vast range of pics. Plus professional processing.

I have spent lockdown teaching myself photography and it has been eye opening.

Reactions: 13
Also, ring light, light room app 🤫 I recently got a ring light for zoom stuff (a little clip on one as I am moony of face and have a five head) and the difference is shocking!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
At least we all know what a maintenance shag is now, thank you very much Caitlin and Radio 4. I was confused, but now that I know what to do I'm living in hope that Mr. Django isn't waiting with baited breath on Friday morning. Oh Sali, you really do have some odd mates

• Haha
They take a lot of them and use the one that works. From the one angle that works. In good light. And filter the hell out of it.

Always remember that from a pro shoot only about 1-2 in 100 pics get used.

Good photos always also depend on picking the best from a vast range of pics. Plus professional processing.

I have spent lockdown teaching myself photography and it has been eye opening.
I look pretty good in selfies and hideous in all other pictures. Does... does this just mean I'm naturally hideous?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You are probably right about engagement. Not many have commented - and two of them are Hirons and Feebee.
She should ask the classic which goes first on a cream tea - the jam or the cream.
My glasses were sitting crookedly on my face and I misread that as Freebee. 🧐

I took a selfie today (WFH month 15) and it is so hilariously unlike me I can’t stop gazing at it.

I am unable to take a decent selfie. I look awful in photos whether I take it or someone else does. I have avoided photos for decades, my SIL took one of me recently that almost fractured my personality it was so awful.
I'm the same, i call myself antiphotogenic. I try to tell myself it has to be preferable to look better in real life than for the camera, rather than worse IRL, but it hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Influencers use the back lens on their phone not the front, or have someone take the picture for them. A camera with 50-80mm is normally the sweet spot for portrait photography.

Reactions: 5
I think the front camera lengthens your face a bit, doesn’t it?

So if you naturally have a moon face, it would improve it.

Reactions: 4
I think the front camera lengthens your face a bit, doesn’t it?

So if you naturally have a moon face, it would improve it.
Yes it lengthens your face and also messes with the proportion depending on the angle you hold the phone at… so for me, while the bottom half of my face suddenly becomes pleasingly thin & almost model sharp, my forehead becomes the length of 100 miles of road.

In the mirror I have a more realistically proportioned, totally average, oval shaped face, with a vaguely normal, maybe slightly bigger than average forehead. In an iPhone front facing camera, we’ve skipped the fivehead and gone straight to at least a sixhead. If I do take a selfie (very rare) I will lean into the camera and cut off above my eyebrows. And then I’ll go cry.

Now, what about your laptop camera? Does anyone else find that widens their face widthways? I look rounder on that (and I bloody hate it), but the bright side is my forehead looks small 😂

Now, what about your laptop camera? Does anyone else find that widens their face widthways? I look rounder on that (and I bloody hate it), but the bright side is my forehead looks small 😂
Omg, yes- have just come off a 1.5-hour work meeting on Teams and sick and tired of looking at my own face looking the size of a balloon. 🤣

• Haha
game changer for front camera selfies it to flip the photo to the way you should usually see it! You come out backwards (I think) in the photo so you can flip it back in the edit or download a photo flipper app - honestly I used to think I looked hideous in selfies but after learning the flip trick it really sorts them out and stops them messing with your brain!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It took me about 78 attempts to get a semi decent shot for my new work lanyard. This was on a day when I felt relatively fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another comment praising She Here for her transparency under her latest post. Why the flurry of folk feeling the urge to point this out?

• Haha
I noticed that she transparently shared in her latest Instagram picture that she had two Chanel handbags. Nice of her to share that.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.