Sali Hughes #35 She wore Vampire's Wife dresses when they were still Vampire's Girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another comment praising She Here for her transparency under her latest post. Why the flurry of folk feeling the urge to point this out?
It is odd isn't it? Being praised for apparently doing what you are meant to do.
Is it because Sali makes such incredibly heavy weather about it all? Usually followed by a moan about how mean trolls lie about her honesty, and how she is one of the most honest and transparent IGers out there.

Reactions: 9
She’s stopped passively aggressively writing ‘OBVS’ after the ‘I paid’ I’ve noticed.

Any thread title ideas?

Reactions: 1
Any thread title ideas?
Most popular suggestion is 'Now she irons her face rather than her shirt' which is good - possibly add Now She Here irons etc....
I'm quite happy to do it though have gone completely blank for thread recap.

Reactions: 5

New thread. But I’ve written the thread title number wrong - have reported it - hoping it will be changed!

Reactions: 4
Most popular suggestion is 'Now she irons her face rather than her shirt' which is good - possibly add Now She Here irons etc....
I think She Here is a bit too clunky in a thread title

Have done it, sorry did it before you made the amazing suggestion of the irons joke

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.